She looked back at the match just in time for Ganesha to announce the next fighter.

.
.
.

"And at my left!!!" he wailed excitedly making the crowd cheer. "She is known by many as one of the strongest adventures in the city!!! With her sheer strength she can crush her enemies using only her bare hands!!! One of the executive members of Loki familia!!! The crusher!!! TIONA!!! HIRYUTE!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly at the mention of her name as they stared at the entrance waiting for her appearance... But she wasn't there.

The crowd got confused by this but their confusion turned into a maddening scream of wild excitement as they heard her voice mix in with the crowd.

"YAHOOO!!!" Her voice echoed as she jumped from the stands going straight to the stage, a smile on her face as she carried her weapon which is twice or even more her size. The Amazon had arrived with style!

She landed on the stage with an audible thud as she then raised both her hands up in the air and started laughing making the crowd laugh with her. She was pumped and ready, all the previous fight awakened the battle maniac that is residing in her.

.
.
.

Finn wanted to crawl on a deep hole watching one of his executives doing such a Tiona like stunt. He was massaging the bridge of his nose and sighing deeply because of it.

Bete was laughing his ass off, while slapping the back of Finn, tears were forming in her eyes from laughter.

Tione had a scary expression on her face, she wanted to strangle her sister.

Ais was being Ais and just stared while tilting her head sideways.

Loki on the other hand was laughing as well, she was a childish god by nature and absolutely loved this type of stunts.

The other gods didn't share the sentiment though. They looked at loki with dry eyes and deadpan faces.

Still the trickster didn't care and continued to cheer and laugh at her child.

.
.
.

Ganesha eyes inside his mask twitch at the shock of a contestant jumping from the stand, still he was a professional so he rolled with it quickly.

"Well now that introductions are out of the way, and the two fighters looks eager to start, let this match... BEGIN!!!" Ganesha declared the start of the match, much to the excitement of the crowd.

.
.
.

The two locked eyes with one another and waste little time in harnessing both of their mana.

The stage shook at the sheer aura both of them are exuding. And without missing a beat the two of them vanished from where they stood.

And almost instantaneously a loud and thunderous sound boomed sending shockwaves all throughout the amphitheater as the two clashed their weapons in the middle of the stage.

Both of their faces had this viscous grin plastered on it as their eyes are maddened with battle frenzy.

Tiona pulled her weapon back and delivered a knee, Edwin had the same idea, a sickening thud sounded as their limbs clashed. But the two weren't done.

Tiona went low as she slashed her weapon upward, her strength made the wind give way as her weapon made a whistle sound.

Edwin went high, slamming his sword downwards, so fast and strong that it gave the illusion of his sword bending.

A third clash exploded, stronger than the previous two, Tiona was embedded on the stage down to her knees as a crater formed, and Edwin was sent flying up.