The Wait(part 1)

The manager let the members know about Taehyung that He and Namjoon will be at the hospital and not come to the dorms today .

But hyung-nim, why can't we just go and meet tae--, Jimin , I know you're worried about them, we all are but Namjoon is there and we all can't just rush to the hospital like that, there is media all there and this will be suspicious.

But hyung-nim -- Jiminne , hyung-nim is right also Namjoon is right there with him, he'll take care of him. Yoongi is right Jiminne, don't worry yourself that much, i know that Taehyung will be fine yeah let's just go to home yeah. Yes Jin hyung.

It was past 6 as they reached the droms. All were worried sick no-one had the appite to do anything. Jin had to force everyone to eat atleast some ramen and kimchi as they all called that a day.

*Knock* *Knock* - Jimin peaked from the door  . Hyung~ Jiminne..come.

Jimin closed the door as he came and sat at the edge of the bed looking extremely sad and worried.

What's the matter Jimin you didn't sleep yet??

No Jin hyung, I'm just Taehyung ang Joonie hyung are at hospital and it just--

Jimin come to hyung ( jimin sit at the bed with Jin arms around him), Taehyung will be alright Jiminne, the kid is pushing himself too much for the upcoming concert, over his vocals that's why he's not eating properly from past days .

Jimin sat upright facing his hyung now"hyung why didn't you tell us about tae not taking his meals properly?? Not even Namjoon hyung. Maybe maybe we would be able to do something, help him."

Jin felt tears in his eyes at the angry tone of his jimin" i know jimin , I'm sorry but I didn't want to burden you all, you all are stressed for the upcoming concert and Namjoon, being a leader he have double responsibilities on him. He have so much on his shoulders. I'm -- I'm sorry Jimmie i failed to be a good hyung to all of you guys , i was supposed to take care of all of you."

Jimin cupped Jin face as he wiped the now fallen tears from his eyes. " Don't cry hyung, you're the best hyung we all have to take care of us. Jin hyung you are never not enough and never too much for us, your perfect just perfect. "

" Hyung pls stop crying you have to be strong for all of us, for me hyung, for tae , for Joonie hyung . "

" Your right Jiminne, we have to look after tae and Joonie, Namjoon is alone there with Taehyung, i can't even imagine how he'll be handling himself emotionally by seeing his mankane in such condition and pain."