Too Far

Even at the shoot Taehyung was very low at energy and Kim was very worried.

Namjoon, what happened to Taehyung. Why is he looking half dead ?- asked the manager. I don't know hyung(sign)..  he seemed fine yesterday but since morning he's like that. "Oh should we cancel the shoot and take him to the hospital - asked the manager" .

Don't worry hyung.. I'm done with my part so i can handle Taehyung, just don't tell others..... They will be worried (sign) I'll take care of him .

Namjoon went to Taehyung who was looking half sleep at the back of shoot while other members was busy with their parts.

Tae... Taehyung..... Tae..Baby...hey ..(worried as he's not responding)

Uhh...oh hyung(sounding tired ) yeahhhhh

Hey.. are you okay, it looks like you have a fever well that's manageable but why are you looking so pale. Let's go we have to go to the hospital.

Hyung don't wanna....

Namjoon just sign and picked Taehyung giving him a piggie ride as he was looking so pale and burning a bit from fever he guess. As the manager was watching them so he signals him that he and Taehyung are leaving.

During the whole ride tae was sleeping with his head on Namjoon shoulder but not peacefuly as he kept whimpering, looks like he's quite in pain so Namjoon hugs him making tae rest his head on Namjoon chest and calming down a bit.

At the Hospital

Dr. Lee i don't understand what happened but he was quite good last night and today uhh...pls is it something serious.

Look Namjoon, it's looks like he's not taking his medicine on time , that's why his condition is getting worse. His body is becoming weak and his mind is quite , well how should I say it ... Uh it's his mind that is losing control over the basic functions of the body.

Namjoon was shocked, sitting in doctors cabin with a slight pain expression on his face but say nothing so the doctor continued.

You see Namjoon, i understand it's hard to handle a person with his history and specially when he's a public figure.

Well be used to coming here frequently for his routine checkup and all  but I don't know what happened and it's been straight 5 months and even i warned him if he didn't keep the track his health can get worse and well I shouldn't say it but he can go into a coma or worse well I hope you understand.

Namjoon was sitting there looking lifeless but after sometime.

Doctor can you give me his medical reports and all,From now on I'll keep the track going on . And yeah pls don't tell anyone else about it not even the manager.

Yeah sure Namjoon, im not supposed to tell even anyone as per the contract except the people mentioned in contact for emergency and it just you mentioned there by him that's why i tell you . Don't worry about it.

My assistant will provide the report to you in a bit  yeah, pls excuse me.

Namjoon went to the room where his tae was , pluged with fluids . Now his body seems a bit healthy but the paleness is still there .

He just sit at the sofa at the corner of the room( the section is VIP) and the things doctor told him keep playing in his mind as a single tear excaped from his eye.

Memories, thousands of memories,those boxy smiles, those mischievous events of Taehyung and those happy moments started playing in Namjoon head as he lost himself in those.