Anything for You

The droom was mess in the morning , Jin yelling from the kitchen on the two youngest mankane as Jungkook was running around the sofa with Jimin behind him hyper in the morning, a gummy grandpa laying on couch signing on the noises having his eyes closed, Hoseok helping the eldest of group yelling for breakfast and giggle afterwards.

Namjoon made his way downstairs signing on the scene knowing the group fooling around on the day of fan mitting and photoshoot.

You guys stop fooling around and have breakfast we need to go out in an hour and Jimin leave the boy alone, hyung stop lazing around, kookie come have have breakfast.

Jimin cling on namjoon side as he made his way to the kitchen.

Morning to both hyungs- namjoon greet Jin and hope as he sit on his seat following by the rest members.

Jin felt a ping in heart seeing Jimin so close to Joon but he still force a smile and greet back along a ball of sunshine beside him.

Guys first we have photoshoot and then fan meeting , we head straight to meet after the shoot  and Jungkook how's you feeling?

I'm good hyungs-  hmm it's your first time but and being nervous and feeling uneasy is normal ok and despite we all be with you .... always so try to relax yeah..And tae---

Namjoon words came to halt as he realise one specific member was missing, where is taetae..Jimin?

Oh I forgot to wake him up Hyung but I'm bringing him down in minute ok

No have your food if you go then one of us have to bring you both twings back, I'll go

Namjoon made his way to the room finding Taehyung still sleeping peacefully in bed, he lean on the door admiring the innocence and beauty of the younger. He sit on the edge of bed, removing the bangs from the boy forehead thughing behind his ear. He speak in a soft tone which came out a little raspy and deep due to morning.

Taetae get up, it's late we have to head out in 40 minutes, comeon-- just five more min hyung---tae wake up!!!

He grab the boy wrist and pull his body upward attempt to wake the boy up but being The Namjoon , it was too strong that tae fell in his chest and he immediately wrap his arms around namjoon neck but not too tight. Namjoon rubs his back  --taetae wakeup we can't be late , we have shoot and meet today, lazy head  comeon-- but Taehyung whimper against his neck hiding there and tighting the grip more. Signing and without thinking twice Namjoon wraps his arms protectively around tae back before taping  on his thighs as tae naturally warps his legs around his torso , arms on neck, head in Namjoon neck nuzzling more as Namjoon made his way downstairs toward the kitchen whispering words attempting to wake up the boy.

You see anyone who see them in this position definitely think about the intimate thing b/w  both boys and the same Jungkook did when he saw them like that but the rest of BTS don't mind already used to the type of stuff even the company staff was now used to this , all know about Namjoon having the soft spot for the boy in his arms.

Namjoon look forward to see only one chair empty and the other is far away cuz today Jungkook was sitting on tae chair. Galancing at the boy in his arms , signing he went to the chair sitting with tae in his lap trying to feed the boy and mearly succeeding.

Jimin nudge  Jungkook as the said man witnessing the unfolded scene with a new emotion in his eyes. Rest minding their own food.

Eat it's common, Hyung usually treat tae as his baby-- he smirks seeing the way younger twich the spoon in his hand knowing the drama going to be interesting.

Namjoon took Taehyung to ven in same position as the younger wpas too tired for unknown reason following by the rest of members , the younger can have bath at the shoot but still worrying why in first place the usually bubbly hyper bear too tired. Maybe a doctor appointment won't hurt right?

================================