My Tae

RM pov~
Why tae run upstairs? He my little social butterfly!! Why he, why he do that? I thought while looking at his back when he ran upstairs, I gave a nod toward suga-hyung and went after him.

There he is, looking so--so-- much sad,angry and broken, what's happen that broke my little tae like that. I called him but he didn't answer--he's mad but I know how to make him calm, my heart sunk at the sight of his face full of tears, his fits---blood---i made him sit on bed and bandage him and embrace him into myself.

My Tae, the sweetest boy I ever came to know, the first time I saw him I fell the argue to protect him, his parents are dead and he lives with his grandmother---boy oh boy-- still so soft as flower petals, sweet as candy , so pure and a butterfly but why this outburst today cuz usually my Tae remains calm in even hardest situations.

Then it's click in, leaving my room, the day he debuit he stays with me like inseparable --- I don't mind cuz I have a soft spot for this boy.

My poor tae, my little taetae no matter what happen we'll never separate-i whisper into his ear but he didn't response--my little tae fell asleep--i remain in the same position---tae in my arms looking like a soft pure baby who is afraid about that his umma leave him---in his embrace I fell sleep.

Tae pov~~

I awake from the light falling on my face, I heard a groan and fell arms around me---my joonie--looking the most precious thing you ever seen of, the sun rays on his face highlights his honey tann skin doing a compliment in his beauty,I was in my ...

I awake from the light falling on my face, I heard a groan and fell arms around me---my joonie--looking the most precious thing you ever seen of, the sun rays on his face highlights his honey tann skin doing a compliment in his beauty,I was in my hyungie bed, in his arms.

I reach my hand on his waste moving close--no space even for air--put my hand on his low back, noses just inches apart, admiring his beautiful face, his plum lips--closing the distance--but I feel the movements so instead of kissing him I just nuz...

I reach my hand on his waste moving close--no space even for air--put my hand on his low back, noses just inches apart, admiring his beautiful face, his plum lips--closing the distance--but I feel the movements so instead of kissing him I just nuzzles my face b/w his neck and shoulder. I fell his hands caressing my back probably be awake.

tae~ taetae~~he call my name but instead of answering I pretend to be asleep and nuzzle more, he let out a little giggle and embrace me more into himself--go his giggles and dimples and he whole goona be the death of me some day.

He loves me, I loves him but there a lot of difference b/w this love, I have feeling for him romantically,I want him to be mine but he loves me in a diff way I hope I could change it but I'm making it slow, slowly slowly I'll make him mine only mine.

Suga Hyung call from the door for breakfast, joonie got up and tries to wake me up but I wines and nuzzles more, he cups my face and I loose it, I open my eyes and he kiss on my puffy eyes maybe cuz of crying last night and gave me a dimpled smile and drag me downstairs for breakfast.