What if Smg3 was turning into a catboy and 4 saw it?

Start from the beginning

Smg3: "4- 4!?"

Smg4: "Stop me if you're uncomfortable and if I hurt you."

I nod to him, and he starts taking off his and my clothes, leaving us with our boxers on.

Smg3: "W- what are you d- doing 4?"

Smg4: "You'll see..."

He kisses me, biting my lower lip, asking for an entrance. I don't open, and he puts his knee up on my d*ck, forcing me to open, and he starts exploring.

After a while, he stops it, leaving hickeys on my neck.

Smg3: "Mhhm~ mhmmm~ ahhh~"

Smg4: "Y- You like it slut?"

He starts to pull down his boxers and I go down sucking on his ""

Smg4 starts dirty talking to me: "Couldn't w- wait could y- you whore?"

He grabs my hair making me go down even further then putting out a white substance which I swallow coming up looking at him.

Smg4: "Sorry... did I rush it too much?"

Smg3: "Let's see you do your worst to me 4~"

Smg4 slides me behind and starts thrusting at me.

Smg4: "That's not my name..."

Smg3: "Mhmhm~ AhhAhhHh~ faster... master~"

Smg4: "Better you slut."

He starts going faster and faster on me and even though we used to be rivals, I loved each moment of it...

Smg3: "MhmmHnm~ M- master go s- SloWer p-please...."

♡--------------------------------------♡

Smg4's POV:

I start going a little slower but still going fast seeing 3 getting hot and sweating.

Smg4: "I bet you loved that, didn't you catboy?~"

Smg3: "Aahahhahhh~ we're just getting started, aren't we?~"

Smg3 starts putting his tail on my ass going up to my face slowly.

Smg3: "I w- wanna try something... could you please sit up on the bed?"

I already knew what he was talking about: "Sure~"

He goes on to sit on me, placing his ass on top of my d*ck, putting his legs around me: "Y- you know what this i- is?"

Smg4: "Go on~ I'm waiting~"

Smg3 starts going up and down, moaning in the process, looking at me tired.

Smg4: "Need some help?"

Smg3: "Y- yes Glitchy~"

I start helping him go up and down, going slow, not wanting to hurt him even more and going faster each second.

Smg3: "Ahhhah~ Mhmhmmmhn~ G- glitchy it hurts... s- stop, please~"

Smg4: "What are we?"

Smg3: "I- I don't know..."

I get dissatisfied by the answer and start going faster again.

Smg3 then kisses and bites me on the neck, but it's not too hard to hurt me.

I stopped after he said that still having himself on top of me: "S- sorry. A- are you okay?"

Smg3: "I- I'm sorry, but I'm really t- tired..."

Smg4: "It's okay, here."

I rest his head on my chest, letting him listen to my pacing yet calm heartbeat.

Smg3: You're so soft and comfy~ I'm just some skeleton. It's weird and looks ugly."

Smg4: "Dont say that... remember? We're friends, or uhm what are we?"

Smg3: "A- a thing?"

Smg4: "I guess so..."

Smg3 comes at me with a big hug: "YAY!!"

I start seeing him drift off a bit going to sleep on me, and I feel a bit sleepy, too...

The second after, I fell asleep with him in my arms... just 2 friends in the bed, they gonna kiss cause they are very gay.

Mario: "HEY, MEGGY PAY UP!! LOOK WHO JUST ONE THEMSELVES 10 BUCKS LOSER!!"

Meggy: "Oh shut up, man. Imma get some blackmail!"