ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-9💌>

Hearing a certain person voice three of them turned around to see who's that nd when they saw him taehyung recognized him nd bout jungkook his eyes suddenly lighten up he run towards that person nd hug him tightly nd here's yoongii who was still confused.

"I miss you so much minniee. Jungkook said hugging the person more tightly.

"I miss you more kook. The person aka jimin said hugging him with the same loving passion.

After a long hugging session jungkook introduce jimin to both of them and he also explained everything nd when he was telling everything yoongi also said something that made jimin confused like ( tell him your dear finance to be in his limit) nd many more nd here jungkook who just sighed everytime.

"So when you decided to go taehyung? Jimin ask in excitement while hanging on jungkook's back like a koala actually they are walking in jungkook's terrace garden.

But taehyung didn't listen cause he was busy glaring at his boyfriend cause he also want a back ride but yooongi say he was too old for that nd that's taehyung starting killing yoongi with his eyes.

"Ahm taehyung? Jimin again asked nd luckily this time he heard.

"Y-yeah a-are you saying something? Taehyung ask in hesitation.

"Yeah actually am just asking when you decided to go? Jimin said.

"Where? Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Huh? Ofcourse for your trip i mean elmundo's palace! Jimin said with confused expression.

"O-oh t-there um m-maybe a day after tomorrow or i-i don't know. Taehyung
Said fully embarrassed.

"Ohkk!! Jimin just said nd jumped from the jungkook's back.

At night in jungkook's room.

Its almost midnight nd everyone slept expect jungkook actually he was doing his some work nd jimin was also there jungkook thought jimin was sleeping but when he heard a voice from his back.

"Kookiyaaaa aren't you done yet? Jimin asked in a sleepy tone.

"Why aren't you slept yet? Its so late. Jungkook said closing his laptop nd walk towards jimin.

"How can i slept without you huh! Jimin said with a pout.

"Min! You must be tired after your flight you should sleep. Jungkook said sitting in side of bed crassing jimin's hair.

"Leave it Btw i have to say something to you. Jimin said nd suddenly wake from the bed nd sat beside jungkook.

"And what is it? Jungkook asked as he raised his one brows.

"Ok but promise first you won't be angry nd nor denied for that thing? Jimin asked.

"Huh? Which type of question is this? Jungkook ask in confusion.

"Ahhhh just promise! Pwesee kookk!! Jimin said showing his puppy eyes.

"Huh! Ohk promise and now what is it? Jungkook asked nd sighed.

"Actually uhm i-i um n-no we uhm no-jimin was cutted by just jungkook.

"Say it clearly minie! Jungkook asked little frustrated.

"I also wanna go with them!!!! And you aren't stopping me cause you are also going with me yes we both are also going elmundo's palace understand nd now no more questions cause you promise me nd now bye love youu muchh!! have my dream tataaa!!! Jimin said all in one breath didn't even give a chance jungkook to say something jimin just said all nd give a peck on jungkook's cheeks and run away fast as he could.

"HEY!! WAIT- WHAt!! We aren't GOING ANYWHERE- but jungkook was cutted by jimin.

"WE ARE GOING! Or am GONNA COMPLAIN MOm HonEYY!!! Jimin shouted from outside of the door with a giggle.

"HEY! No-wtf- jungkook didn't even complete his words when jimin is out of his sight so he just grabbed his hair nd sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thankyouuuuuu so much for reading it nd i hope you like it!!! 💗