Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10

Start from the beginning

    someone could see it. Be more clear.

    Damn, this, this... this is too shameless! Su Lang's nosebleed almost didn't flow down.

    Bah, bah, how could he be easily seduced by this man, this dog man didn't even have a 90% favor with him in the next dimension!

    No, he can't read it.

    Thinking of what happened in the previous plane, Su Lang cursed himself secretly, tried his best to keep his gaze back, and turned his head aside.

    Don't let yourself go to see Wei Chao.

    After turning his head, he called out the biscuit and transmitted the plot and memory.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but Su Lang feels that the biscuit is very efficient this time, and the plot is transmitted very quickly.

    It was pulled out and said to receive the plot, and the plot and memory were transmitted in the next second.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 308 Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 2

    The original owner of this body, Su Lang, is the boy with the most popularity and the most admirers in the blue love base.

    Cheerful personality, high emotional intelligence and very good at talking, proficient in playing, playing and singing, and good physical fitness, he is a heartthrob.

    Before entering the base, he was a rich young man from a rich family. Every month, the family will receive a large amount of living expenses for him to spend.

    Therefore, the net worth is rich, and in the entire base, it is at the top of the pyramid.

    Although there are many people who like him, no one has been able to arouse his interest, so he has been in the base for several years and has not left the order.

    At the same time, it is also one of the targets that can be attacked on this plane. Besides him, there are three other targets that can be attacked on this plane.

    One is the dog man just now, named Wei Chao, who is the weirdest person in Blue Love Base.

    Because of his unconventional way of acting, he can do whatever he wants without any scruples, so he is nicknamed "Madman".

    Skipping classes or something is completely commonplace for him, but he can pass every test.

    He didn't abide by any of the rules of the base, but nothing happened all the time. Many people secretly speculated that his identity was not simple.

    Unlike the original owner, although Wei Chao has a handsome face, no one dares to approach him, nor does he have any admirers.

    The relationship between the original owner and him is not very good. Although they are roommates, they basically don't have much contact with each other, because Wei Chao people are often not in the dormitory.

    It is said that he will be sent to the Blue Love Base because he is too weird and no one likes him.

    One is the original owner's nemesis, named Chu Yuansi.