Fight Till The End

Kanna finally felt at ease but not for long, though she still can't stop thinking of what her sister Sakura was doing and so is her friends.

As the village she is in charge is in its joyous moment, and she wouldn't let anyone or anything to destroy it.

Their clothing though was not like in any ninja like since they aren't any ninja at all, and in her past sisters legacy, Kanna crafted the haori that the Kocho sisters wore and made it the clothing for each of the leaders that will rule the village in case she will pass away.

Every demon slayers that got reincarnated became the civilian of their village and they also created a academy for those who are willing to become one.

The past demons became the academy's teachers while the past demon slayers splitted up as some became the task force, the past hashiras became the council, while some who doesn't want to enter live a life they wanted.

When Kanna or the others where out and patrolling and saw people who are needed a place to stay, they will freely welcome them with open arms after they would vow their loyalty.

As for Hayate... Hayate became the gate keeper since Kanna trusted him. His job was not like in any of the laid out guards... His was to check every person who is new and about to enter the village and all he had to do is to make the person touch the crystal ball.

The crystal ball was not an ordinary one, it was made of the ability of douma, even in everyone's protest which became a meaningless fight since Douma hadn't done anything wrong in his second chance of life.

Even though Kanna hated Douma, she can't really hold onto her hate forever so she just gives him a chance. So after Douma created the crystal ball, every hashira including Kanna and the Kamaboko squad, channelled their chakra in the crystal ball so when someone with an ill intention touched it, it will became red, while it will remain as it is when the person doesn't mean any harm.

Kanao and Aoi became Kanna's assistant when it comes to paperwork, so far the ones that they had come into an alliance is the Suna and they swore into secrecy for the sake of the Hanagakure's safety.

The current Kazekage goes by the name Gaara, as Kanna beamed when she had found out that he is one Naruto's friend, though Kanna liked to call him Panda-kun much to Gaara's dismay but he was glad that he had someone new to talk to and became as his friend.

Though, what Kanna doesn't know that Gaara valued her more than just a friend, but then again, Kanna was too oblivious as to what is going on around her since she had been planning to save some deaths from happening.

What adventures of love can this be after Kanna willingly left the village of the leaf? So her friends can live a normal life.

Though... After four years, the village of Hanagakure received a letter of requests from the Lady Hokage herself.