]

    Little Biscuit felt that her huge reward points would be credited soon, so she happily ran to check the favorability value.

    After a while, after checking the favorability value, the smile on its face disappeared instantly.

    [The host's favorability for that person is only... 68%]

    68%? Hearing this data, Su Yue'er almost sprayed a mouthful of old blood on Chu Zitan's trousers.

    "We've been together on so many planes, and the boy's favorability for him is only 68%. Biscuit, are you sure you're right?" She sat up on Chu Zitan's lap, not thinking about it again

    . Continue to wipe the handsome guy's oil.

    Biscuit, who was hanging upside down on the crystal lamp and swinging on a swing, looked at the system panel again, and it was indeed 68.

    It nodded without hesitation: "Yes, it's true, the host's favorability value for that person is only 68%——"

    Woohoo, it has a hard life, after working for so long, the favorability value is still only this Too many, this bounty is too difficult to get.

    (T ^ T) This is simply the most difficult host that the matchmaker system biscuit has ever brought.

    He is stingy, his heart is as hard as a rock, and he likes to beat the system.

    It can be too difficult.

    If I had known earlier, I would not be greedy for this bounty, and took over this task.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 200: The God of Wealth VS The Author 52

    "Damn, this brat's heart is too hard, it's only like this!"

    Hearing the confirmation from the little biscuit, Su Yue'er couldn't help but burst out a foul word in her heart.

    She never looked at the favorability value, thinking that after so many planes, that kid Su Lang has already admitted that he likes him.

    In addition, they already had feelings for each other before, and their favorability points must be full.

    But I never expected that there was only such a thing.

    It seems that she will spend a few more planes in this game, Su Yue'er sighed.

    In fact, she still misses her ultra-luxurious smart big bathtub, a room full of mechs, and her group of top-notch male servants with different styles.

    If it weren't for the debt owed by that brat Su Lang, she would probably still be lying at home enjoying a happy life, very happy.

    You don't need to work hard, being a matchmaker here, although it's quite fun to play cp, but it's also very brain-intensive, okay?

    It can also be dangerous.

    But what can I do, who let that dead boy be my younger brother.

    Of these two people, one duplicity, the other doesn't know how to take the initiative, it's just terrible. If she didn't help, the two of them were doomed to miss out.