Chapter 15 (End)

Even when all of them were in a state of shock, they had managed to take the Prince's unconscious body inside the mansion.

They lied him on a bed, changed his rain soaked clothes into fresh dry ones, and covered him with a blanket.

Wooyoung frequently changed the damp towel on Yeosang's forehead, as the others stayed at the living area.

They had called in a doctor to check on him, and they were told that Yeosang would probably be asleep for a few more days, as his body appeared to be lacking strength at the moment.

Wooyoung leaves the room where the Prince rested, glancing over the sleeping one more time before closing the door. He joins the others at the living room, who were all changed into random pairs of shirts and pants due to the unexpected mandatory shower in the storm, the continue to pour outside.

It was almost dawn, yet no one seemed to be heading to bed anytime soon. They were all to caught up at everything that had taken place that day, it was too much, they needed some time to absorb it all.

Hongjoong sat on a recliner, on his right was a sofa where Yunho, Mingi, Jongho, and Seonghwa sat.

San was leaning on the backrest on the sofa, while Tinie sat on the window seat, eyes staring out of the misty glass in front of her, while the rain pitter and pattered outside.

Woo joins San's side, and the other throws an arm around him.

"How is he?"Hongjoong asked.

"His fever's gone down, and he's sleeping soundly."Woo replied.

Joong nods."That's good. Being in that state sure took a toll on him."he says, with his elbow on the armrest, chin rested on his palm.

"I can't imagine what it must've been like, and the fact that he stayed like that for decades."Seonghwa mumbled, the hint of hurt audible in his voice.

"He's free now, and so are we. No more wandering the world for years."Yunho added.

"I guess that means we'll age now."Mingi murmured.

"I get to see the hyungs get white hair and a bad posture before me, pfft."Jongho teased.

Tinie glanced over at the others, feeling the relief that had came upon the men, after finally getting their friend back.

The curse was broken, Yeosang in free from being a statue, and the others are free from their immortal-like existence. Everything had turned out fine.

***

A week passed and Yeosang remained asleep, it was a grueling wait process. His fever dissipated days ago, and he slept with such a clam expression.

Tinie went into the room to visit him today. She slid the curtains a bit to let some sun in, but not to wide to brighten up the entire room, so as not to disrupt the other that was resting.

She sat on the stool that stood on the bedside and gazed at the sleeping blonde. He looked even more gorgeous than when she saw him in her dreams, and in her memory. His blonde hair was longer, reaching the top of his shoulders, as the soft waves of it hung from his head. His skin glistened at the touch of the early morning sunlight, that peeked through the windows, and his ever so beautiful eye lashes sat beautifully on his eyelids.

Tinie felt her face becoming warm, he was magnificent, unlike anything and anyone she had seen before.

"You're free now, Yeosang-ssi. Your friends are waiting. So please, wake up."she whispered, reaching for his hand that lied flat on his side.

As she made the effort to leave, she felt a light squeeze on her hand. With wide eyes she turns her gaze from her hand towards his face, and her yes met his.

"Tinie-yah,"he said almost like a whisper, as he hadn't spoken in so long.

"Thank you, for everything." he smiled.

***

It didn't take long before the room got crowded. They missed him after all, so after finding out the Yeosang was awake, they had all went running for the stairs and flying through the hallways, almost breaking the threshold of the room as they were racing to get in.

Yeosang was locked in seven pairs of arms that went to hug him. The poor man was practically suffocating after finally waking up.

Tinie couldn't help but smile and chuckle as she watched the scene before here.

They were all crying and mumbling about how happy they were, that some were even inaudible from the crying that it sounded like gibberish.

It was a great day, for a wonderful friendship to be whole again.

The End

Author's Note:

Hi! Thank you so much for reading my story, as well as for the votes and comments. I really appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. We also reached 1k+ reads which surprised me🥺

I hope you all had fun reading, as this story now comes to an end.