Chapter 5

Hongjoong awoke in the middle of the night, his eyes suddenly flung open due to a weird sensation. His heart was racing, sweat trickled from his forehead.

"Something's wrong."he mumbled, getting out of his bed in his sleepwear and running downstairs towards the direction of the back garden.

He rushes through the twist and turns of the maze that his instincts have already memorized, abruptly stopping by the arch entrance of the center and panting.

He approaches the white sculpture, its smooth surface glistening under the moonlight. Hongjoong examinees it more and he is then moon-eyed from the sight of a small facture that runs down from the cheek where the phrase Say My Name was engraved.

"Now this is bad."he whispered, pulling put his phone to make a call." Hey Seonghwa, his cheek is starting to crack."

**
Seonghwa showed up at Hongjoong's house the next day, the older was overflowing with worry so Hongjoong had to try and clam him down.

"This is terrible! What if he falls apart?! What are we gonna do?!"Seonghwa babbled, pacing back and forth in front of the statue.

"Calm down Hwa, he's not falling apart yet. We still have time. Have you contacted the others?"Hongjoong asked.

Seonghwa lets out a breath."Yes, they're on their way, so they'll be here soo-"he was cut off by the butler who suddenly walked in the maze.

"Master Kim, your granddaughter is here. She is currently in the living room."said the butler with a bow.

"Your granddaughter??"Seonghwa repeated, confusion all over his face.

"What is she doing here?!"Hongjoong says with a hint of panic in his voice, as he leaves for the living room, Seonghwa and the butler following behind him.

"You have some explaining to do."Seonghwa eyes the other with suspicion.

Hongjoong sighs, entering the living room to greet his granddaughter. She sat silently on the sofa while reading a book.

"Good morning."Tinie greeted at the sight of him, setting her book aside.

"Good morning Tinie-ya, what brings you here early in the morning?"Greeted Hongjoong, sounding a little tense.

"Oh, mom said to give you these."she pulls up the basket beside her."She's been really busy and she feels bad for not being able to visit as often."

Hongjoong takes the basket and gives her a small smile."That's alright, tell her not to work herself too much. I'm worried about her too."

"I will. Well I'll be going then. Bye Grandpa."Tinie bids and bows, heading towards the door.

**

By the end of the day, Tinie had realized that she had left her book back at her grandfather's house. She facepalms. "Aish, of all the places why there? Now I'll have to drop by again."she groaned, getting onto the bus that headed there.

The butler lets her in and she immediately heads to the living room. "Grandpa?"she called, but there was no sign of her grandfather so she walks over to the sofa where she sat earlier to look for her book.

"I'm sure I left it here, but where is it?"she murmurs, putting the pillow back in place.

"Looking for this?"Tinie flinched at the voice, before turing around.

In front of her stood a tall male, in a long brown coat, holding her book in his right hand.

"Uh yes, I left it here earlier."she replied, shyly rubbing her head.

The stranger hands her the book and she thankfully accepts it." Thank you. I'll get going now."

As she was about to leave, the living room door opens and in came her Grandfather with five other guys following behind him.

They both stare at each other in awkward silence."Tinie-ya?"

"Hi Grandpa, I was just about to leave hehe, sorry for intruding."she bowed, attempting to leave once again but was stopped.

"Grandpa?"one of the guys that just arrived asked surprised.

"Hongjoong-hyung is a grandfather? Pfft."another said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Yah, stop it."Hongjoong scolded."And yes she's my granddaughter, I adopted her mother. So technically I'm her grandfather."

"Oohh."the others cooed.

"Anyways I should go, I only came cause I left my book here earlier."Tinie says, showing her book.

Hongjoong stares at the book, then looks at Seonghwa, then back at the girl."Say, do you happen to like that book?"he asked.

Tinie nods repeatedly."Yep, But I like other one more. The one called The Statue Prince, it's such an amazing book."she replies with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"I see, thank you for liking my books."the man from earlier said with a smile, and a hint of pink on his cheeks.

Tinie was confused.

"You should meet my friends first before you go, you might be seeing them often."Hongjoong says motioning for them to introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Park Seonghwa."

"Hey I'm San."cheered one of them cutely.

"I'm Wooyoung."said the one who suddenly shoved San away to the side.

"Hi, The name's Yunho."one of the really tall ones said politely.

"Mingi."The other tall one grinned and waved.

"Jongho."the one that gave off teddy bear vibes smiled.