Chapter 13

After being shown their past memories, one by one, they started waking up, finding themselves on the floor. Yunho and Mingi were the last to wake up, the others were already waiting for them. 

"Welcome back, you also got a letter right?"Hongjoong asked and the two nod."There's a pen and paper there at the table, write it down."he motions behind him.

"Uh guys, I don't think Tinie's waking up yet."said San who was beside the sleeping girl, that lied on the floor.

"Shit, what happened to her?"Hongjoong rushed to his granddaughter's side, placing a hand over her forehead to check if she was alright.

"I wonder why she also fell asleep, aren't those who met the Prince before the only ones that should have travelled in their memories?"asked Jongho.

"Right, and didn't she only met the Prince recently in her dreams?"added Seonghwa.

"But isn't it weird that of all the people the Prince can communicate with while being petrified is her and her alone?"Wooyoung points out.

Hongjoong glances at his granddaughter, trying to remember if she'd had any encounters involving the Prince before. At first he couldn't think of any, until he recalled a certain memory from when the girl was really young.

"When she was around five years old, their mother left them with me for a day and I played hide and seek with them. An hour passed and I still couldn't find her, so I went and searched for her. It took me another hour to find her here, unconscious near the cromer. After that, when I asked her what happened, she said she couldn't remember, so I shrugged it off."Hongjoong said to them, with a look of sudden apprehension.

***

What is this place? It looks like something from those medieval movies. Tinie thought as she looked around where she currently was. It was a garden, a big one too, with trimmed bushes and plenty of yellow flowers. The place was then surrounded by a stone wall, that stretched as far as she could see. 

As she was busy admiring the place, a little girl suddenly passed through her as if she were a ghost. It was so sudden that it caught her off guard, but what surprised her more was that the girl seemed familiar, so familiar, that she decided to follow her.

The girl wandered around the place, and Tinie had a hard time trying to follow her because she was so tiny that wherever she passed by any bushes she disappears. The little girl then stops at a tree, her back facing Tinie. Tinie looks up at what the girl was looking at and her jaw drops at the sight of who it was.

No way, is that the prince?! But how? and why am I seeing him at his young age? she then looks back at the girl, running in front of the little one to finally see her face. If someone's jaw could fall to the ground, then Tinie's would have done so with a loud clank. It's me, what the heck is happening?

The Prince was reading a book under the shade, he seemed to be about seven years of age. As if feeling the eyes that were directed towards him, he looks up from his book and turns to where the girl was.

"Hello there."he greets but the girl just stands there still, staring at him with awe and sparkling eyes.

The Prince couldn't help but smile."You don't seem to be from around here, anyway I'm *******"

"Tinie" her younger self mumbled, pointing a finger to herself.

And before Tinie could process everything that was happening, everything started spinning and getting farther and farther away until it was gone.