Su Lang felt that Ning Chao's words were obviously showing off and embarrassing, and it sounded really funny.

    He has never been invincible in playing video games and motorcycles. He is called the second and no one dares to be the first. He is called the prince of video games? Also said that he can't play and teach him to play? ?

    ('dish') joke!

    That's because he didn't touch himself.

    He is the real king of video games, okay? Back then, he was the number one player in the interstellar video game competition. When he was playing video games, he hadn't been created by the game company yet!

    Need him to teach?

    mock up! He even dared to play tricks in front of a big boss like him.

    Time to show some real technology.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 170: The God of Wealth VS The Author 22

    "Heh!"

    Su Lang let out a disdainful cold snort from his nose, "I've never met an opponent in video games, so I still need you to teach me?" "In

    this case, why don't we cut pokes online? Ning Chao grinned, but pointed at the motorcycle in front of him provocatively.

    Not to be outdone, Su Lang said, "Let's compare, whoever is afraid of whom, come on! Whoever loses is the grandson."

    Ning Chao walked to the self-service coin buying machine on the side, and quickly returned with a basket of game coins.

    Su Lang stretched out his hand to take game coins from the basket, but he reached out to stop him and smiled, "Miss Su, wait a moment." "It's too

    boring to compare directly like this, why don't we play some bets to cheer up the fun?" Right?"

    "What are you betting on?" Su Lang became interested, stopped his hands in mid-air, and looked up at him.

    "Two wins in three rounds. If I win, Miss Su will grant me a wish. If Miss Su wins, I will grant Miss Su a wish." "

    Whether you want money or anything, as long as you win, you can make any wish." It's all right. What does Ms. Su think, do you want to bet or not?"

    Ning Chao emphasized again on purpose to seduce Su Lang.

    (??) Small money money! !

    "Bet, of course I have to!" Su Lang immediately nodded in agreement.

    He happened to be short of money, it was like giving him a pillow when he fell asleep, how could he let go of such a good opportunity.

    Su Lang believed that with his own skills, he would definitely be able to beat Ning Chao to his knees and call his father. How could he lose to Ning Chao when he beat all the invincible players in the entire interstellar world.

    it's out of the question.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? Hey hey.

    It seemed that he was very confident. Ning Chao smiled and said nothing, and distributed some game coins from the basket to Su Lang.