"What are you two doing here?" I asked making them smile.

"We wanted to come to see you, and William and my mom are upstairs talking to Alessio." Noah said making me nod my head.

I turned around and threw a couple more punches before stopping for the day. "Remind me not to piss you off." Nick said making me smirk up at him.

Noah punched the bag making me laugh and shake my head. "We are gonna have to work on that." I said making her gasp and cross her arms across her chest.

I laughed and grabbed my phone then slid it into the waistband of my shorts. We walked out of the gym and down the hallway but stopped because Noah saw the bar.

"Noah, it's too early to drink." Nick said making a smirk form on my lips.

"But, she drinks in the morning." Noah said pointing to me making me laugh and then shaking my head.

"I don't get drunk quick like you do, so I can drink whenever without feeling buzzed or drunk." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"One sip please." Noah said making me look at Nick who considering it himself.

"No, later." Nick finally said making Noah scoff and roll her eyes making me laugh and shake my head at the attitude she was giving.

We walked down the hall to the stairs then walked up them and Noah opened the door and exited the basement with Nick and I following behind her.

I closed the door behind me and we walked up to my bedroom. Noah opened my door and we entered into my room and Nick looked around with a smile on his face while Noah made herself comfortable on my bed.

I chuckled at Noah and watched Nick look around my room like he had never seen a girls' room. "It's definitely fits you, Bebé niña." He said making me smile.

(Bebé niña- baby girl.)

"Thank you, I'm going to take a shower but you two are welcomed to watch anything on the tv." I said making them nod their heads.

I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit to wear for the day then walked out of my closet then straight to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and turned on the shower.

I stripped out of my workout clothes then stepped into the shower and let the water run down my body for a little bit before doing my shower routine.

I turned off the shower then stepped out and grabbed a towel off the rack and used it to dry my hair then my body.

I slid into my undergarments and then changed into the outfit I picked out.

I blow-dried my hair and then curled my hair, then applied mascara on my eyelashes

I blow-dried my hair and then curled my hair, then applied mascara on my eyelashes. I cleaned up my clothes off the floor and then placed them in the hamper.

I put away my hair dryer and hair curler before walking out of the bathroom. "Pizza is my bae, I thought Nick was." Noah said making me laugh.

"I don't have a shirt that says Nick is my bae." I said making Nick chuckle and Noah laughed.

I sat on the bed in between Nick and Noah on my bed and grabbed the fireball then brought it up to my lips making Noah look at me like I'm crazy.

"What? it's been two weeks since I had anything stronger than just water." I said making Noah laugh, and then turn her attention back to Criminal Minds that she was watching on my tv.

I looked at Nick who was already looking at me making me furrow my eyebrows. "What?" I said making causing a smirk to form on his lips.

"Nothing, just admiring your beauty." Nick said making me smile and turn my attention to the tv.

I bought the bottle to my lips and took a sip then sat it down on the floor. There was a knock at the door causing the three of us to snap our heads towards the door.

The door opened and Alessandro poked his head in making me smile. "Breakfast is ready, come on." He said making Nick and Noah stand up and I did the same after them.

They walked out of the door and I walked out following them with Alessandro walking behind me. We walked down the stairs and then headed towards the dining area.

We walked into the dining room and everyone's attention went to us. I sat down in my seat and look at Domenico. "How's your elbow?" I asked making his lips twitch into a smile.

"It barely hurts, but thanks for asking, Sorella." Domenico said making me smile back at him.

"Yeah, what happened to your elbow?" Giovanni asked making Domenico glare at him.

"You pushed me off the bed this morning and the only person to wake up and check on me was our sister." Domenico spoke while having his arms crossed against his chest.

"It's not mine or Luca's fault that we're a heavy sleeper." Giovanni said making Nico scoff.

"Excuses, Excuses," Nico told Giovanni making me furrow my eyebrows at Domenico's attitude towards Giovanni causing me to look at Dad who was looking at Domenico the same.

"Brother, what is your problem?" Matteo asked Domenico.

"My problem? I don't have a problem, I'm annoyed that our Sorella was the only one who woke up and helped me." Domenico said making me grab his hand under the table and giving it a small squeeze.

"Calm down." I whispered loud enough for him to only hear.

He took a deep breath and then squeezed my hand back making me give him another light squeeze. "Thank you." He whispered back loud enough for me to hear.

Chefs walked into the dining area carrying plates in their hands and then they sat them down in front of all of us and then walked out.

We all including the Rossi family picked up our utensils and we all started eating together.