At the same time, a large splash of water was poured directly above the entrance of the cave. Some pink smoke also spewed out from the gaps in the surrounding stone walls.

    Sure enough, he knew that something was wrong, looking at the messy picture in front of him, the corner of Su Lang's mouth twitched, not surprised.

    Fortunately, he let Su Yue'er go in to try it in advance, otherwise all these things would have to fall on him.

    "Okay, there's no trick anymore." After throwing all the stones, Su Yueer spread her hands.

    Su Lang didn't believe her nonsense at all, he didn't believe a single word, "Go through the whole hole and feel it!" The

    dead boy is quite cautious? Su Yueer raised her eyebrows.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 52

    There are indeed other institutions in this cave.

    But... Do you think you can successfully avoid it like this? Goose goose goose? 乛v乛?, the dead boy is still too naive.

    When did she miss what Su Yueer wanted to do?

    Su Yue'er walked through the entire cave as she said, touched all the items, and changed something quietly, but nothing happened.

    She walked out of the cave unscathed, turned around to Su Lang, and showed him, "Everything in the cave has been tested, and there is no mechanism." It seemed that there was

    really no mechanism, and Su Lang barely dispelled his doubts.

    However, he always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong.

    Unable to figure it out, he simply gave up thinking about it and directly dragged Shangguan Chao into the cave.

    After the two of them entered the cave, Wen He also followed him in. Su Yueer directly grabbed him, and dragged him away from the entrance of the cave quietly, "Shh...follow me." As soon as

    Su Lang entered the cave, both of them With bright eyes, he grabbed a box of spirit crystals and quickly stuffed them into his jade finger.

    Shangguan Chao raised his legs and searched for what he needed in the cave.

    Su Lang's collection of treasures went very smoothly, without any accidents, and Shangguan Chao also very smoothly found the Yangshen Pill he needed on a shelf.

    The main cave has a small space, but it has everything. A high-level spirit-gathering array was set up near the pill shelf, with strong spiritual power.

    After bowing slightly to the bones of the owner of the cave on the platform, Shangguan Chao took the elixirs and went to the spirit-gathering formation on the side, poured a few elixirs into the entrance, and sat up in meditation.

    After entering the pill, he used his spiritual power to activate the medicinal power.

    But for some reason, the spiritual power has been running for a long time, but the damaged primordial spirit is still as usual, showing no sign of being nourished and repaired.