"I'm gonna go to my room." I said quietly enough for just Dad to hear.

"No, you're fine right here, Princess." Dad said making me nod my head.

"And?" Emiliano said coldly.

"We didn't hear anything back yet, we just sent them." Alessandro said clearly getting annoyed with Emiliano already.

"Then why is she still here? Her mission was to kill us, so why is she still here and not in a cell?" Emiliano asked causing tears to fall down my face.

"She is our sister! I will not tolerate any attitude towards our sister, she was only ten Emiliano and she's already hurting from finding out by herself." Alessandro snapped while standing up with his fist clenched to his side.

"I'm sorry, Sorella. I don't know what came over me." Emiliano said making me nod my head.

I wiped my tears and then jumped off the desk then walked out of the office. I walked to my door and opened it then walked inside making sure to close and lock it behind me.

I grabbed the bottle of Vodka from the end of my bed and screwed the lid off then brought the bottle to my lips and took a sip out of it.

~

Time has passed since I walked out of the office, and my dad and brothers tried knocking but I wanted to be alone.

I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling. I feel like I'm causing them problems at this point. First, it was me being taken and they know I was abused badly, and then Elena and Kevin are after me now and they're involved then I fell into a coma, and now this.

I sighed then sat up and heard a knock at the door making me let out a deep breath before getting up and unlocking the door and opening it to reveal Emiliano.

"Dinners ready, and I wanted to come to apologize again." He spoke making me look anywhere but him.

"It hurt me Emiliano, finding out that Elena wanted me to kill you guys and then you come home without any detail and then make me seem like the problem, well I'm sorry If I'm the problem." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"I know I'm sorry, Sorella. It's been a long two weeks and then the emergency surgery came out of nowhere and I was just under a lot of stress. I didn't mean to make you feel like that." His voice cracked making me look up to see tears forming in his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him making him do the same. "Let's go eat." I said smiling while he chuckled and nodded his head.

He place an arm around my shoulder and the two of us walked down to the dining area together. We entered the dining area where everyone else was sitting and sat down in our seats.

"Hi, gemella," Luca said making me smile at him which he returned.

(Gemella- Twin.)

"Matteo, I forgot to ask you earlier but how did she sleep last night?" Alessandro asked.

"She fell asleep before me, and woke up after I did but she slept well last night." Matteo said making Alessandro and Emiliano nod their head.

Chefs carried out plates and placed them in front of us all then walked into the kitchen. We picked up our utensils and then started eating our supper.

Luca and I finished eating and then took our plates into the kitchen which the maids took from us but Luca and I didn't think anything of it and just walked up to our rooms.

I walked into my room and then into my closet and changed out of my clothes into sleepwear.

I threw my hair in a bun and then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to Luca's room

I knocked on his door which opened a few seconds after my knocking. "Wanna have a sleepover? You, me, Nico, and Giovanni?" I asked making his face light up.

"Yes, let's go see if Giovanni wants to do it in his room since his bed is bigger and can fit all four of us." Luca said making me nod my head.

We walked to Giovanni's room and knocked on his door which opened a few seconds later. "Wanna do a sleepover?" Luca asked making Giovanni nod his head.

"We're doing it in your room since your bed will fit all four of us." I said making Luca go get Nico while I chilled with Giovanni until they come.

"How do you feel?" Giovanni asked making me smile.

"I feel like a new badass me." I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

Luca and Nico walked through the door making Giovanni and I smile. "Let's get this sleepover started." Domenico said making me laugh while shaking my head.

Luca and I crawled into the bed and then Giovanni and Domenico crawled in and we all covered up and got comfortable. "This is nice." Domenico said making us agree with him.

"This is." Luca spoke for us all, and then Giovanni reached above his head and switched off the light making it dark and the only light was the moonlight shining through the window.

"Good night, losers," I spoke as I closed my eyelids.

"Good night, Sorella." All three said at the same time making me smile but they couldn't see because the room was dark.

As I lay there, darkness consume me.