"Can't you go faster?!" Dirk shouts.

"I am going the fastest I can!" Jack says as he does a quick turn as he dodged the Shadow Banshees.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" Quint says to his friend.

"Trust me, we got this! Dirk, take the wheel!" Jack says as he climbs to the back on the truck.

"What?! Where are you-Whoa!" Dirk says as he quickly takes control of the truck.

Jack then goes to back of the truck as he operates the shooter to fire back at the Shadow Banshees as it wounds them. He then creates a huge fireball as he aims it towards the Banshees but as Dirk turned hard left as it made Jack miss as he accidentally destroyed a building.

"Dirk! You made me miss!" Jack shouts.

"Don't blame me! Blame them!" Dirk shouts as he points at the Banshees.

Jack frowns as he then jumped off the truck and explodes into a ball of fire, destroying the Banshees.

"JACK!" June shouts as Dirk hits the brakes. They all got out as they go check on him.

"Jack! Are you okay?" Quint asked as they saw him standing in streets a little bit burnt.

"Yeah... I'm okay." Jack said as he brushed himself off.

"What were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself killed!" June shouts to her boyfriend.

"Hey, I'm sorry. But I did manage to destroy the Shadow Banshees." Jack said.

"It's true. My scanners aren't detecting any more traces of the banshees." Quint said as he scanned the area.

"Good. Let's just head back to Joe's Pizza." Dirk said as he sounds eager to get back.

The kids drive back to the hangout for all monsters as they saw many of their monster friends chatting. As they walked to their room, they passed Blackhand, Jack's father who was speaking to Flash on screen.

"

"... and we had taken care of another horde of the Shadow Banshees in Central City." Flash reported.

" Flash reported