Vibe and Ironhide's Bro Time

Main characters in this story

Cisco Ramon aka Vibe

Francisco Baracus "Cisco" Ramon nicknamed Vibe by Barry Allen, is a former meta-human and former mechanical engineering genius at S.T.A.R. Labs, also formerly serving as the prison guard to their makeshift prison. He came from a Puerto Rican family and provides much-needed comic relief around his stiff workplace. Cisco is also a founding member of Team Flash. He is the best friend of Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow, a close friend of Iris West-Allen, Joe West, Ralph Dibny, and the late Harry Wells and H.R. Wells, and was also friends with Harrison Wells before learning his true identity as Eobard Thawne, though Eobard looked at Cisco as a surrogate son before and after his reveal.

Cisco is the youngest son of Mr. Ramon and Mrs. Ramon, the younger brother of the late Dante Ramon, the boyfriend of Kamilla Hwang, and the ex-boyfriend/good friend of Kendra Saunders and the late Cynthia.

Cisco was also affected by the particle accelerator, causing him to become a meta-human with the ability to manipulate the vibrational energy of reality, although he wasn't aware of his powers until nearly two years had passed since the accident. After the team defeated Cicada, he decided to inject himself with a meta-human cure of his own invention so he could live a normal life with Kamilla. His powers were later restored by the Monitor during the Anti-Monitor Crisis. However, he lost them again when the new multiverse was created.

After the Anti-Monitor was defeated, Cisco began to study the inhabitants and places of Earth-Prime that weren't a part of Earth-1 in the original multiverse. He decided to temporarily leave Team Flash in order to explore Earth-Prime. While he was away, Cisco gave his responsibilities to Harrison Nash Wells.

After Cisco finished his travels of Earth-Prime and gathered all the information that he needed, he returned to help Team Flash in their wars against Black Hole and Eva McCulloch. In order to restore Barry's powers, Cisco helped build a machine that would create an artificial Speed Force, using the information from Nora West-Allen's journal. Initially, he and Barry were unsuccessful, however, after an encounter with a clone of Godspeed, Cisco realized that the missing element that they needed in order to successfully create an artificial Speed Force was in Atlantis, so he traveled there to get it.