Gods and Goddesses

Once upon a time lived a beautiful kingdom. The domain ruled over all other places. This kingdom had a beautiful golden castle that housed God. She governed the overworld and all other worlds. God was a beautiful woman, long and shimmering with pale skin and golden eyes, yet no whites in her eyes. She had gorgeous wavy golden hair which fell to her thighs and wispy bangs. Golden antlers reached out from her head, adorned in gold jewelry. God was loved by all who saw her. There was never any pain or misfortune in her domain. The kingdom was always in the summertime with big blue skies and cotton clouds. Almost too good to be true.

One faithful day, did God birth the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars. They had no father, only their mother of nature. The Sun was born a handsome young boy with hazel eyes and deep brunette hair. He conquered wars with his smile and his sienna skin. His skin was sunkissed, with scattered freckles from his face to his waist. His jawline was strong, and he had thick eyebrows. He possessed the look of a leader.

Next, the Moon was born. She had sweet olive skin and ebony hair. She held watercolor blue eyes and arched eyebrows. This baby girl won her followers' hearts with her beauty. Her lips were a cupid's bow, and her skin was soft and unmistakable. She had almond eyes and a heart-shaped face.

The youngest was the Star. The Star was a sweet and supple baby, with light blonde hair and golden-fair skin. She resembled many features of her mother and had the cutest button nose. Her eyes were brown with golden flecks, and her voice was sweet like honey.

Mother Nature named each of her children accordingly. Arlo Cymbeline Altalune, Moonlight Hecate Altalune, and Verespa Solstice Altalune.

God loved her children all equally, and so she equally split up her domains for her children to rule over. The Sun ruled the domain of Celestials. The Moon ruled the domain of Terrestrials. And the Star ruled the domain of Telestials. She raised her beautiful babies in harmony and showered with love, and all kingdoms adored them.

All of the many realms lived in harmony until the attack.

The attack refers to the day the kingdom of the Void broke through the gates of God's domain. The kingdom of the Void was isolated people, with a nasty ruler. They had never felt the love and peace of the world before, they were cut off from all experiences. And this made them cold and brutal.

The day they broke in was a horrific day, slaughtering people of the light left and right. There was no remorse. There was no emotion but hatred. They came in on horse-like creatures and pegasi. Ebony and chestnut steeds, run through the fields and change happiness to fear. The Void leader enters the palace after leading murder and terror. He steps up to God, and her face hardens. This was a moment that she knew would eventually happen, but never anticipated it. His voice thundered as he spoke to her.

"Arabella." His true-black eyes looked numb and piercing.

"Erebus." God's voice strained as she kept it from trembling. Lady Nature was never scared, not once before.

"I demand the child of the Earth."

"You are not allowed to have her." God's eyes fell as sorrow filled her heart.

"Where is she?" Stern, with no avail.

God stood up and walked towards Erebus, her eyes hardened and her soul strong. "You will never have the pleasure of even putting a finger on Sienna." They were now face to face.

"She is my prize." A smirk spread across his face.

"She is a girl. Not an item for a spiteful man's pride. She is a child. She is a being. With rights." Her eyes hardened as she started through his heartless soul, hoping her articulation got to him. "Stay away from my people. Leave."

The man did not listen.