pirating is illegal!

Start from the beginning

Ina: not to be mean but they look like their old people's glasses.

Max: That's because I got them when I was younger.

(y/n): that doesn't explain while they look at old people's glasses.

Max: Well, I think they look stylish. Try them on ben.

(y/n): No, I think I'm good.

Max: oh come on, i think you'll be handsome in them.

Max then put the glasses on (y/n)'s face for him to wear. When (y/n) had them on, he felt embarrassed wearing them.

Max: See, you look handsome in them.

(y/n): I look like a nerd.

Ina: well maybe that's good.

(y/n): why would being a nerd be good?

Ina: because maybe Selen likes the nerdy type of guys.

(y/n) looked at Ina for a bit, then he looked at Max

(y/n): can i keep these glasses grandpa Max.

Max chuckles in his questions

Max: no Ben you can't. But maybe where we're going, there are glasses you might like.

(y/n): what do you mean?

Max: Well, where we're going isn't just a place where we can go on a fishing trip, it also has a market there as well. They have art, jewelry, and all kinds of stuff.

Ina: art you say.

She said with interest.

(y/n): what about glasses?

Max: they might have that.

(y/n): yes!

Max: Now come on kids, let's keep fishing until we catch at least one.

So they kept fishing and waited for hours to hopefully catch a fish. When one of their rods started to move they thought it was a fish but it was just (y/n) being a troll. So they didn't catch a fish for a whole day.

Time skip

Right now Max, Ina, and (y/n) were at the dock where the market was. (y/n) and Ina were just out some of the stuff while Mas was talking to someone to see where they can get a boat for their fishing trip. While he was doing that, (y/n) and Ina were at the art selections where the glasses store next to it so while Ina was looking at art, (y/n) was looking at glasses to see what makes him the cute nerd that Selen might like. Ina held a piece of art that amazed her.

Ina: oh, what do you think about this art (y/n).

Ina then showed a piece of art that she liked to (y/n) who looked unimpressed.

(y/n): looks lame,

Ina: whatever, like you know art.

(y/n): I know art isn't supposed to be boring to look at but it's art so it's alway boring to look at.

Ina: well you don't understand art.

While they argue with each other, (y/n) was looking at glasses that would make him look like a nerd that Selen will find cute. (y/n) then saw one that she might like so he put it on.

(y/n): what do you think about these glasses?

Ina then looked at (y/n) to see the goofiest glasses ever.

(y/n): do i look like a cute nerd.

Ina: no you just look like a nerd.

(y/n) just sign and put back the glasses to try to find one that was better.