44 - Heaven's Falling Down

Start from the beginning

Takina: ...Yes I know that...

Fuki: This is your last chance to come back!

After a moment of silence, Takina speaks up.

Takina: I can't save Y/n from here! She needs me now more than ever!

Fuki: *sigh* Just freaking go already.

Takina: Thank you.

Takina then starts going down the stairs, and as she starts getting down, Azazel flies up.

Azazel: Did Rias tell you about Y/n?

Takina: She did. I'm heading there now.

Azazel: Then I'll take you there, alongside your mother!

Takina then looks and notice Hanako on Azazel's back.

Takina: Mother...?!

Hanako: I messed up, and it dragged all of you down! No matter what happens to me, I'm going to fix it!

Takina then jumps onto Azazel's back, and they begin flying over to the old Radio Tower as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, at the top of the Old Radio Tower...

We see Niarsuru smirking evilly, as Rias and the rest of the ORC come running up.

Niarsuru: Oh good~! You all made it~!

Rias: Where is Y/n!

Niarsuru: Straight to the point, aren't ya' little Gremory! Once that Takina girl arrives, then I'll give you to her. I am one to my words, unlike a certain Devil.

Asia: Why are you doing all of this?!

Niarsuru: I won't bore you, so allow me to explain it simply. This family will pay for ruining my old plans before possessions. But before I go deeper in... Set it up Robota~!

Robota: Alright~! Let's see what you're made of! Ready a-dat!

Rias tries to get to Niarsuru, but a barrier is surrounding them, not letting anyone else in.

Niarsuru: Hello everyone! Sorry to be barging in on all the comms again, but I wanted to catch up. I know that at least 100 people here in Japan were able to use their possibly first ever gun! How did all of you enjoy it, and did some of you fail to use it by either the police, or these lovely ladies~!

Niarsuru then snaps her fingers, and all across Tokyo, screens start showing all the Lycoris and  some dead  men and women from Niarsuru's group.

Niarsuru: They may look like ordinary high-school girls, but let me tell you they aren't! It's a form of urban camouflage! Young teen girls wearing uniforms similar to this, whether it be in red, navy blue, and beige cannot be trusted.

Kiria: What is she doing...?!

Niarsuru: You see, these girls are known as Lycoris. Agents that the government has been using for years now, and was finally stabilized in these last 3 years! And let me tell you, they will do anything to upkeep the law~!

Niarsuru then shows some footage of a young Lycoris being killed by other Lycoris, and then shows live footage of multiple dead bodies at Enkuboku, as well as active Lycoris shooting.

Niarsuru: And I mean anything! Even if it means they have to kill you!

Niarsuru then smirks as the ORC hears screams, which causes  everyone to be shocked.

Niarsuru: Photographs aren't always enough, so I needed to show you all this truth live~! The government would just find a way to bend the truth otherwise. Every year around 3,000 people go missing in Japan, and now you know part of the truth!