"You should know how hyenas work! We pick our prey clean to the bone, Leona..." He snickered before his eyes narrowed with a smirk to accompany it.
"Incidentally... any thoughts as to who my next target should be?"

Leona cracked one of his eyes open to look at him with a smirk. "Oh I've got an idea, how about we start with that little wolf who likes to eavesdrop"

"Huh?" Ruggie whipped his head over to the door in confusion.

"I know you're there frosh. No use hiding now" He fully opened his eyes, ears flicking from annoyance.

Jack, or as Yuu would say a 'muscly dog man', walked into the room without a worry nor concern for the situation he was in.

"What are you doin' up so late? Need a lullaby to help you sleep?" Leona spoke with annoyance lacing his words.

"Maybe I should give it a go" Ruggie snickered at his joke while Leona remained unimpressed.

"Please keep your mouth shut" The lion sighed in exasperation.

"I just want to know why, why are you two doing this" Jack eventually spoke while looking them both dead in the eyes. Any other students outside of Savanaclaw would be crying on the floor in fear by now but this was the everyday in this dorm.

"Bedtime story it is... right I have one for you. For two years running we went up against Malleus' Diasomnia team in round one" He spoke calmly before returning the dead stare Jack was giving.
"We were eliminated both times, we have a wall full of championship trophies but they still ran circles around us" He scoffed at the thought.
"That disgrace was broadcast to the entire world, making me look like an incompetent fool and recruiters completely blank us now."

"But that was because we weren't good enough" Jack exclaimed.

Leona deadpanned "Yeah that's the whole point you fool, we didn't give the tournament our all" He sighed before closing his eyes again.
"Only a total moron would have thought we could win that" He spoke with a scoff while reusing his favourite word 'moron'.

"Yet we have the nerve to claim that Savanaclaw honours the tenacity of the King of Beasts... what a joke" He finished, Jack looked over to see if Ruggie would at least talk some sense into Leona but he was met with him looking the opposite direction with a slight pout.

"Ugh.. but that's exactly why acting like cowards and cutting down our opponents with dirty methods is wrong!" His voice began to break into a shout from disbelief at how the guy he was supposed to learn from was acting.

Leona scowled before getting up from his bed and standing before Jack.
"Who do you think I'm doing this for?" He paused for a moment.
"I'm doing it for you and your dormmates here! This is about restoring Savanaclaw's reputation. This is our last chance to beat them and you want to throw it away for what? Moral superiority? Friendships?"

"I..." His eyes widened as he stared at his Housewarden's words.

"Nice guys don't last long here Jack..." Ruggie snickered with a growing smirk, there was no remorse for his actions I his eyes.

"But Hosuewarden if we got serious about this we could actually be a threat to Diasomnia!" He shouted stepping closer to Leona in the heat of the moment.

"What do YOU know about ANYTHING, frosh?!" Leona shouted in return before sighing to try to calm himself. "You want us to 'get serious' now you're the one who's naïve, it won't change a thing" He turned back around and sat on his bed, not even looking at the male he argued with before.
"Get out of my sight." He bared his fangs as he spoke with his eyes closed, his words had been laced with disgust and venom.

Jack huffed before storming out of his Housewarden's room. Ruggie watched as he left before turning back to Leona.
"That guy could be a problem... want me to take care of him" Ruggie spoke as if he was an assassin.

"No. He doesn't have proof even if he does go and snitches, just keep an eye on him."

"Understood." He snickered with a smirk before turning to leave the room as well.

"Ruggie." He paused and turned back to his Housewarden with a quirked brow. "See that the hunter with the hawk in Diasomnia won't be playing in the tournament" Leona ordered without even batting an eye.

"On it boss" Ruggie left with a loud snicker. Leona remained in silence for a while after Ruggie had left before huffing.

"Damn it frosh.. who does he think he is.." He snarled while looking out his window.

_________________________________________

Back in your room you tossed and turned as you were trying to get back to sleep. You sneezed and pulled your covers over your shoulders in fear you were getting sick.
'Either I'm getting sick or someone is talking about me again....' You sniffled before eventually falling asleep.
_________________________________________