Studying the photograph of Gabriela's grandmother, I notice the beautiful shawl with an intricate ornament. It's a reminder of the rich cultural heritage that her family possesses, and I feel a renewed sense of determination to find a photograph that would honor that heritage.

Just then, Gabriela calls me for breakfast, and I reluctantly put the album aside, promising myself that I will return to it later. While heading towards the kitchen, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, oatmeal, and warm croissants fills the air.

As I enter the room, Gabriela's bright smile illuminates her already stunning features. Her dark long, braided hair cascades down her back, framing her high cheekbones and full lips. Sitting down to savor breakfast together, we sip on steaming cups of coffee, when Gabriela breaks the silence, her inquisitive gaze fixed on me.

"Are you excited about going to Africa?" With enthusiasm, she asks me about my upcoming trip to the wilds of Kenya and Tanzania.

"Sure thing," I exclaim. "Look at this hotel I booked in Nairobi," I show her the screenshot of the hotel website on my phone. "And this one in Dodoma." Ever the traveler, I am eager to share all the details of my trip.

"Those are wonderful!" Gabriela beams with excitement, listening to me intently as I speak of my carefully planned itinerary.

"I'm sure you'll have fun and shoot a bunch of wonderful photos!" I can see the twinkle in her big brown eyes as she imagines the breathtaking landscapes and exotic animals that await me.

As an accomplished photographer, my travels have taken me to many exotic locations, where I have captured some of the world's most breathtaking landscapes and sceneries.

I recount my previous successful trip to Peru, where I captured awe-inspiring photos of Mount Huayna Picchu and the lost city of Machu Picchu, lake Titicaca and Nazca desert.

My photograph was even featured prominently on the front page of a leading magazine. In the image, I was standing next to the ruins of lost city, my arms stretched wide, with a disheveled mane of dark hair and piercing green eyes that shone brightly against my bronzed complexion.

The magazine article eloquently described my journey and the remarkable beauty of the lost city. Through my lens, I was able to capture the intricate details of the ruins in all their splendor, immersing readers into the mystical world of archaeology and culture.

The recognition and exposure I received from this published work acted as a catalyst for both personal and professional growth. It gave me the courage and confidence to continue exploring new horizons with my camera and pushed me to hone my artistic skill even further.

This time, I am traveling with some friends to fulfill a long-held desire of visiting Africa. We have meticulously planned our journey, taking into account all the necessary vaccinations and bookings for a safe and enjoyable trip. We are looking forward to observing the great migration of wildebeest, lions, zebras, and Thomson's gazelles as they move across Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the Masai Mara National Park in Kenya in search of fresh pasture. I am eager to capture these creatures in their natural habitat and share their beauty with the world.

"I wish I could go with you?" Gabriela expresses her heart's longing to be there with me. In her eyes, I can see the glimmer of adventure and wanderlust, but her demanding work schedule has forced her to put her dreams on hold. As the sales manager of an instrument-producing company, she has two major exhibitions to manage during September, and it is crucial that she doesn't miss her appointments.

The timing of my trip was an essential consideration, as the great migration of animals only takes place during certain times of the year. As a result, the dates had been rigidly set some time prior, with most of my friends agreeing on September as the best month for our travels.