"You're right, I just want them back home and safe"

"And we will bring them back, all of them" he gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked over to the corner to finish speak to Allison who was sobbing on the other end.

"So what now? they were arrested? For what?" Georgia asked worried but upset at the same time.

"Apparently there was a fight, hopefully she tells Mason more information"

"Did you know that her father was a racist?" Jamison asked

"I should slap the dog shit out of you. You really think I would've let her around our family knowing that?"

"I'm sorry, I just had to ask and be sure"

Mason came back over and told us where the boys were. He didn't know if they were hurt or anything, but all we knew was that they were alive.

"The station is about thirty five minutes away, Jamison, you can ride with Georgia, it's late and I don't want her alone"

"Okay"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damien's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim gave me the boot, kicking me out of her apartment after admitting to setting me up and using me. I hate her, I hate her so much.

I have no job, no money, my parents think that I'm still with Jess. I have nothing but the clothes on my back. The only thing I can even think of is begging them to work for the family business until I get back on my feet.

Walking up the stairway to my parents home, I had to release any pride I had.

The lights were off, the house was quiet. I'm sure everyone was sound asleep. I gathered up the courage to finally knock.

After the first three knocks, the house was still quiet. I knocked another three times, still nothing.

Looking around at the street lights, my best bet was to sit on the outside swing on the porch and take a nap here.

But the upstairs lights turned on and I could see a figure approaching the door.

"Who's out there? I have a gun!" My fathers husky voice rang through the house.

"It's me dad, it's Damien"

"Boy what the hell are you doing out there?"

He opened the door, pulling me in for a hug, Immediately locking the door behind me.

"It's a lot, but for now, I need a place to stay"

"What happened? You and Jessica had a fight?" He asked Looking very concerned.

"No, we actually broke up"

"What? Why?" He walked over to the living room and I could see my mothers reflection coming downstairs.

"It wasn't working out for a while. Neither of us were happy anymore so we broke up. But then I lost my job and everything was financially on her so that strained our relationship and friendship"

"Oh my poor baby" my mother came over caressing my head with kisses. "Why didn't you come home?"

"Because I was embarrassed Mom, I'm a man, I shouldn't have to run back home when trouble comes knocking at my door"

"Our doors are always opened to you son, don't you ever forget it"

"You could've worked at the funeral home until you got back on your feet honey" Mom suggested.

"Well can I?"

"We are under investigation" my dad said with his head hanging low.

"Investigation? Why? What happened?"

"That sick crackhead brother of yours was having sex with the peoples corpse"

"What? No way ! Are you serious?"

"He recorded himself ejaculating on them and posted it to a website. Then it only got worse once we rolled the tapes back. The police saw the video he uploaded and shut us down. All the bodies were taken and sent to another funeral home. We've been losing so much money. Thankfully we have our savings, that's the only thing keeping our heads above water"

"I'm so sorry dad, why didn't you tell me"

"Because it wasn't your burden to carry" my mom interjected.

"Well what can I do?"

"Nothing sweetheart. Just pray for us, our lawyers are dealing with it"

"I wish there was more I could do"

"It's alright son"

"Your room is still where you left it" my mom told me rubbing my head and I smiled.

I guess she could see how tired I was and that I needed a nap.

"Go rest up son, we'll finish this conversation later on today. The lawyers are coming over to discuss what further actions we can take to get our business back"