23-27

Chapter 23 (1)

"I almost forgot, do you want to bring some food when you go back? There are so many vegetables in the fields that you can't finish them all."

If you want to talk about the type of people you hate, Dianci hates wasting food the most. This year the land he worked on has a bumper harvest, but it's a pity Except for fruits, there are not many people who eat vegetables at home. Dianci is not willing to waste them. There are several meals full of vegetarian dishes, but Dianci is a carnivore, and his eating speed cannot keep up with the speed of vegetable production.

Yi Guyou took over the two large cardboard boxes of vegetables in a daze, and the sudden weight almost crushed his waist, "A lot." "

Seeing that you are so thin, eat more, so you won't be bullied if you are strong." With high-sounding words.

Feeling Dianci's kindness, Yi Guyou said too hastily: "Thank you."

"I'll let Pelican take you back, don't let your girlfriend out, Pelican seems to be very afraid of her." He was in Sendai at that time , wanted to pull Yi Guyoutai into the throat sac of the Pelican, the Pelican reacted violently, and reluctantly took them back to Tokyo after appeasing them.

Yi Guyou understood the reason too well, and swallowed, "I, I will try my best."

The pelican opened its mouth, and carried the people to the direction of Sendai. It has been used to it for the past few days, so there is no need to worry about making mistakes halfway.

"The super is gone, do you want to chase it?" Tong Mo joked.

"Don't do unnecessary things."

"That's right, Jie already has my super class."

Xia Youjie made a subduing gesture, "If you want, I don't mind."

Tong Mo curled his lips and said: "I Don't stay in the elf ball."

Tong Mo picked up an antique vase in the room, looked at the asymmetrical patterns on it and hummed, it would be even more unique if it had a beautiful woman's head on it.

Xia Youjie listened to his tuneless tune, "Tong Mo, what is your purpose?"

"Of course it is to become a real god."

Xia Youjie's hand rested on his chin, and his elbow rested on his propped right leg. He obviously couldn't tell from Tong Mo's actions, and said in a flat tone: "Are you referring to the believers of the Bliss Cult that restricts you? "

"You Jie's Pan Xing Sect is fine," Tong Mo said angrily, "Jie, it seems that a sect is robbing us of business recently." He took out the pen and ink in the room

, Tong Mo sketched a scribbled pattern, "That's it, Jarhead Sect." Several of his female disciples also ran away, obviously they usually like to talk to him about family affairs.

"It's the Super Jarhead teacher." Xia Youjie corrected.

Tong Mo's eyes widened, "You actually know."

"Is it worth paying attention to a sect that doesn't even have a patriarch?" .

Tong Mo said solemnly: "Their ancestors may be beyond Jie's expectation." "

It's just a group of monkeys that even magicians don't know."

Tong Mo put down the vase, clapped his hands to remove the dust, and did not intend to ask Xia You Jie tells about his rare superpowers.

"How's the fundraising of the Panxing Sect recently?"

Xia Youjie didn't respond.

Tong Mo: "Can't I borrow Manami?" His elderly follower of the curse master made a lot of excuses to prevaricate him, saying that he couldn't find a suitable candidate, and if this continues, his godfather will have to change his career When it comes to finances.