9-10

Chapter 9

Walking at night, the field of vision is not wide, but it still cannot hinder people's progress.

Ahead is an old hospital, except for the guards on duty at the gate, there are basically no people coming and going. The stone road is piled up with withered leaves, covering up the traces of the road.

The bell-like eyes of wild cats are green, and they are densely packed in the bushes.

Tong Mo walked in the front, as happy as if he was on an outing. Xia Youjie was behind him, in general interest, he came here to subdue a curse spirit in the hospital, as for Tong Mo, he came here purely by himself.

The curse spirit in the old hospital is about level 2, and will not actively attack the outside world. If it wasn't for the fact that someone who traveled before accidentally broke in and suffered a counterattack from the owner of the territory, others would just treat it as an ordinary abandoned building. , but it is not surprising that there are spells in it. Public facilities such as hospitals and schools have the deepest signs of people's lives, and the stronger people's emotions are.

The process of subduing it was as easy as pie, numbly swallowing the magic ball, Xia Youjie released the ghost manta ray, rode on its back, and gave Tong Mo a look.

Tong Mo pushed the fan away, feeling that he came as if he was lonely.

"Going back?"

Xia Youjie propped his palm on his chin, his bangs moved with the wind, "I have somewhere else to go." "It's a

new spell again, so boring."

Xia Youjie averaged six or seven a day The collection speed of mantra spirits, the absolute suppression below the first level, and the ones above the first level will take some effort, but there is almost nothing he can't handle.

It was rare for Tong Mo to follow, he mostly stayed in the Bliss Sect, following him on a whim felt no less than a wrong payment, there was no chance for him to play.

Silently, Tong Mo played with the black ribbon hanging from the brim of his hat, his slender fingers were pale against the background, feeling a little bored, he turned his head and stared at Xia Youjie who was resting with his eyes closed, counting the time, if the other party did not leave Gaozhuan, they would I'm about to enter the fifth grade now.

Xia Youjie opened his eyes and glanced in Tong Mo's direction.

Tong Mo didn't look away, seeing the peeping people as aboveboard.

Xia Youjie was too lazy to look at him, and the next curse spirit deserved more attention from him.

The ghost manta ray landed in a remote town, Xia Youjie landed first to search for the filth of the curse spirit, unexpectedly happened, the moment he found the curse spirit, the other party was screaming and suffering from the pain of being sawed off.

Denji held Pochita's buttocks and the handles on his back respectively, gasped heavily, his face was covered with blood, this was the only way he had to go home, and since when did this monster-looking creature occupy Nearby, but Dianci will not take the initiative to make trouble for himself, he will not get any benefits from killing monsters, and the two are still in peace, but who knows that he and Pochita suddenly attacked him and Pochita just now.

Putting down Pochita in a daze, Dianci lay limp on the ground, Pochita stretched out his tongue and licked Denji's hand, "Wow." "

Sorry, Pochita." Wiping off the blood indiscriminately, Dianci supported He got up and hugged Pochita in his arms.