7-8

Chapter 7

Xiao Diwo was secretly surprised by Tong Mo's growth. He is an evil spirit, good at spying on people's hearts and digging into the darkness. Most of the believers when he founded "Laughter" were brainwashed by him, but Tong Mo just watched from the sidelines and learned about him. Ability.

The growth of time is enough for Tong Mo to become a super-class among super-class spell spirits. His strength is unfathomable. Xiao Diwo has never seen the scene where Tong Mo goes all out. He knows that super-class spell spirits have an ability called domain. Mill never showed his cards.

What is strange is that Tong Mo has turned a blind eye to his invitation many times. He is obviously a curse spirit, and he does not learn from other people's spell spirits. to cooperate.

Little dimple was moved, and at the same time slightly sad, he was no match for that magician at all, but he was extremely happy that Tong Mo could do serious things, this was his goal in the first place, the process was just a bit of a twist, Xiao Dimple comforted herself sadly.

Xia Youjie inherited the original Panxingjiao's home of the son of the star, renamed it Panxingjiao, and put on a cassock for it, dressed like an ascetic monk, and behaved more and more like a skilled liar, holding a microphone and standing Speak at the stage.

Tong Mo sat cross-legged in the background, witnessing the scene of Xia Youjie becoming the patriarch. The events that caused Xia Youjie's series of changes were too gradual and coincidental, so coincidental that Tong Mo suspected that someone was planning everything behind him. Very smart, but Tong Mo didn't want to delve into the matter of getting Xia Youjie out of the college.

Most importantly, it's time for his Eternal Bliss Sect to open.

Mimiko hugged the new doll tightly. The doll was bought by Xia Youjie. Her old doll was torn to pieces in the village, as if it was abandoned in the bad past in the village. Mimiko lost it there.

Xia Youjie noticed it carefully, smelling the smell of washing on the doll, Mei Meizi looked at Xia Youjie with envious eyes, it was Master Xia You who brought them a new life, no matter what Master Xia You wanted to do, they would follow .

The little dimple floating in the sky scratched the side of his face, why did he find this scene so weird.

After dismissing the original legal representative, Xia Youjie sat firmly on the position of patriarch, unable to dare to express any objection.

In addition to its own family, the Panxing Sect has another branch, the "Gain of the Time Machine", a religious group that worships and believes in Tianyuan, and supports the status of non-magic masters. Xia Youjie did not reach out to the latter. Based on the principle of waste, Tong Mo simply launched brainwashing and turned it into his own Bliss Sect, but it is only shared among believers, and it is still a branch of Panxing Sect on the surface.

Tong Mo didn't intend to publicize his Eternal Bliss Teaching, as before, the number of believers was limited to around 250, and it's not good to make too much publicity, Tong Mo understood this truth.

Although being the Patriarch of the New Church does not mean that Xia Youjie can sit back and relax. The maintenance of the church requires money and contacts, and contact with annoying monkeys is indispensable. But Tong Mo is a curse spirit limited by physics, which is equivalent to Xia Youjie asking for a person Raising two sects, over time, from the perspective of the outside world, Xia Youjie merged the headquarters and branches of the Panxing sect.

There are several large ledgers piled up on the table, all of which are remittances from the patrons over the years. Since they have taken over someone else's church, they naturally have to fully control it in their own hands, especially when they are at the beginning of their business with no one available.