15-16

Chapter 15

Pull the pull bar at the end of Pochita, the chain of the chainsaw starts, and there is a harsh rattling sound, Dianji jumps on top of a demon's head without changing his face, and cuts it in half from the head.

"The more proficient you are in using Pochita." Tong Mo praised.

Dianci put on a poss that he thought was handsome, and calmly accepted the photo of the girl next to him. When he was in the sixth grade of elementary school, he discovered something that was enough to change all his perceptions.

Human beings fear demons, and the one who protects them from demons is the official demon hunter, and human beings regard those who protect themselves as heroes. By chance, they saved a big sister Oupai who fell into the hands of demons. Got a shock and bled a lot.

Dianci, who was supposed to protect Oupai, planned to leave in style, but was applauded by Oupai's big sister and the onlookers on the spot, saying that they wanted to support him, and there were many cute girls among them.

A young man who bravely protects others regardless of his own safety, as long as his heart is not cold, how can Dianci's actions not be supported by a small group of people in society.

Denji tasted the sweetness, and since then, he has started to be a demon hunter protecting ordinary people, expressing his determination to be popular with girls.

Of course, if someone asks him, he will report the identity of his guardian every time, simply and hastily said that he follows the teachings of the Panxing Sect and will not answer the interview alone, unless it is a girl's inquiry, he does not want to waste time for nothing. Middle-aged uncle.

Denji picked up the schoolbag that had just been thrown on the ground, "I should go, Mimiko still wants me to buy baumkuchens, I have to queue up, it's so troublesome." Aside from girls, only food can be used anytime,

anywhere time.

"Wow."

"I won't forget your share, Pochita."

Tong Mo was a little amazed, Xia Youjie was really different to his family, and he didn't stop Dianci from the beginning to the end to save the monkey he hated.

"Why don't you come to Panxingjiao recently?" Having been together for so long, Dianci's smart brain has also noticed the difference in Xia Youjie's treatment of ordinary people, it can even be said to be disgusting, but Xia Youjie doesn't care about him, he won't Guan Xia Youjie.

There is no comparison between outsiders and family members. People who treat him well can be forgiven for everything.

Dianci couldn't tell the difference between the magic spirit and the magician. At first he thought Tong Mo was a magician who followed Xia Youjie, but later he found out that he was a magician. But is Tong Mo a human being? Dianci's real thoughts are It doesn't matter.

Tong Mo didn't live with them, and most of them appeared in the Panxing Sect, and most of them would be accompanied by an evil spirit called Xiaodiwo. I don't understand the magic power of founding a religion/religion group, and I feel surrounded by various past tense and continuous tense leaders.

However, after seeing that most of Tongmo's believers are girls, Dianci secretly scolded himself, founding a religious group is really good.

"There is something to be busy."

"You actually have something to do!"

"Is it strange?"

Dianci shook his head, he had a little bit of understanding, and asked Tong Mo what he had to do.