5-6

Chapter 5

Xia You seems to be getting very close to a man recently." Jia Ruozi lit the cigarette between his fingers. Before Xia Youjie was next to her, he would be the one who often helped her light the cigarette.

Gojo Satoru collapsed on the back of the chair. He just came back from abroad and raised his eyelids lazily, "Man?"

"It looks like the pervert we discussed earlier, with such special characteristics, there shouldn't be a second one." Ruo Nizi groaned, at that time she saw it in the downtown area, separated by a sea of ​​people, so she didn't look carefully.

"What? It sounds interesting, I'll ask Jie next time."

"Are you going abroad again?"

"No, I'm going to Hokkaido, and I'll bring you white lovers as souvenirs."

Jia Ruzi: "Buy some more for yourself if you like it."

Hearing that Nitro's interest is not high, Gojo Satoru said carelessly: "Then I want to bring you wine? Nitro, this is impossible, Jie will definitely persuade you." "You don't talk too much.

" It's better to say something." As we all know, most of Xia Youjie's anger was provoked by Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Wu took off his sunglasses and turned the temples around his fingers. Nitzi looked at him hesitant to speak. Although the number of meetings had been greatly reduced, she always felt that Xia Youjie had changed. Discuss and discuss, and worry that I am thinking too much.

Constantly helping the wounded, witnessing the death of her companions scene after scene, she also has the pressure of her own family.

"Glass, what have you been looking at me for?" Gojo Satoru, who is particularly confident in handsomeness, raised his lips, and his beautiful blue eyes blinked, "Have you noticed how handsome I am?" Nairi Satoru tugged at the corner of his mouth,

thinking She is also a dishonest person who discusses with dishonest people.

Xia Youjie came back at a different time from Wutiao Wu. Knowing that Wutiao Wu had returned to the high school yesterday, Xia Youjie opened the contacts on the phone and first released Wutiao Wu from the blacklist.

Before Gojo Satoru returned to China, he sent three souvenirs to Mr. Yemo, Nitzi and him. When he unpacked the gift box, it was a set of delicate holiday biscuits. The size of the biscuit was just enough to be stuffed in one bite, Xia Youjie didn't make any preparations, and then he ate a huge biscuit.

Jia Ruozi sympathetically said: "Have you eaten it?" Fortunately, she checked the reviews on Google before eating it. After all, it was sent by Gojo Satoru. It was so sweet that she didn't dare to eat it all at once.

Xia Youjie smiled wryly: "I ate a piece."

At the same time, he pressed the button in his hand to send a message to Gojo Wu, asking if he had arrived in Hokkaido.

Gotiao Wutiao replied very quickly, saying that he had checked into the hotel and was waiting for the supervisor to come and pick him up. He also sent a selfie of himself triumphantly, emphasizing Nitro.

Xia Youjie turned his head to look at Nitzi, and this time it was his turn to ask compassionately, "Why did Wu provoke you?"

As we all know, most of the things related to Wujo Wu are basically the mastermind of him.

Jia Ruozi exhaled smoke, and said numbly, "I'm immersed in my fantasy of being the most handsome in the world."

Xia Youjie chuckled, Wu is as always, among the three of them, Wu will be the one who will never change.