•ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ•

After a lot of tossing and turning in his bed Taehyung decided to go and meet the Omega. He was being restless to see his mate.

He took his jacket and went out of his house to the younger's. He don't completely know where the younger is living, but he can find him with his Alpha sense.

As a true blood, it's a piece of cake for him, as he can sense his mate's scent, it's easier for him. So finally he was infront of the younger's house.

Judging by the scent the Omega's room is upstairs. So he decided to climb.

Finally, Taehyung reached at the windows of the younger's room and fortunately it's unlocked.

He thanked and at the same time scolded the younger in his mind. What If some creep or theif enter in his room. ( A/N: As if he himself is not a stalker rn.)

He entered in the younger's room and got hit by the alluring scent of the Omega who was sleeping right now.

He looked at his little omega mate adoringly and sat on the edge of the bed. He was dying to get a glimpse of this beauty after their meet.

Jungkook was wearing a baby blue sweater and a white shorts with matching printed socks. He looks soo fluffy yet his body is soo tempting.

The younger's Milky white thighs was on visible for the hungry tiger and it made him hard.

Taehyung groaned at the sight and controlled his inner Alpha wolf who was trying to take control.

Jungkook wiggled in his sleep and his sweater rolled out from his bottom area and it shows his tummy.

'Shit! He is unknowingly making me horny.' Taehyung cursed internally.

Due to getting aroused by the Omega's actions Taehyung's scent got hard and it made Jungkook wiggle in his sleep.

He opened his only to see the Alpha who is looking at him like he is some kind of snack or what, which he was right now.

He almost started to scream for help by seeing someone in his room. But due to the familiar scent and seeing Taehyung he sighed in relief.

Jungkook quickly sat on his butt and squinted his eyes to take a good look to check if he is dreaming or not.

He got shocked by seeing the Alpha here.

"TaeTae hyungiee! Why are you here at this hour?" He asked confused.

"I'm here to see you, bub. I missed you." He softly replied.

Jungkook got all flustered at the reply.

"Ooh." That's all he got to say now.

"Aren't you going to say it back. Didn't you miss your Alpha, pup?" Taehyung teased him.

Jungkook's face heated up by the question and he nodded lightly.

"I need words, darling." Taehyung huskily demanded.

Taehyung's voice have something that always bring Jungkook into deep submission. Maybe it's his inner Alpha's power. Whatever it's he is not complaining at all.

"I missed you too, Alpha." Jungkook timidly said while looking down.

By hearing him calling him Alpha by his mate his inner wolf howled in happiness.

"You are going to be the death of mine, my baby!" Taehyung said possessively and wrapped his hands around the little Omega's tiny waist and dived into his neck to inhale the intoxicated smell of his mate's.

He started to scent the innocent omega possessively more like obsessed. He was going crazy for the omega, his inner Alpha was trying so hard to control his urge to mark him as his.