•ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ•

Sun light glared at the cute omega's face,  who groaned in the sleep at the brightness on his face. The omega throwed his palms on his face in order to protect his eyes from the sunlight, which is peeking through the curtain.

The boy blinked his eyes several times to get over his sleepiness and somehow succeeded. The Omega sat up and stretched his muscles.

"Happy birthday to me." The young Omega chirped happily remembering that he is officially 18 and a little bit excited to find his mate.

The Omega went to the bathroom to finish his daily morning routine. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and took a shower. Then he got dressed and went to downstairs.

He saw his mom preparing breakfast. So he went to her enthusiastically.

"Mommy! Good morning." He beamed at her.

"Aww! Morning to you too koo, and happy Birthday my boy." Mrs.Jeon cooed out and ruffled his fluffy hair.

"Thank you, Mommy." Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeths.

Jungkook joined her in making breakfast and messed the kitchen by his clumsiness. Atlast his mom made him sit on the countertop and told him that she don't need his help and he sulked at that, but obeyed nonetheless.

After the chaos Mrs.Jeon made breakfast While Jungkook cracked some weird jokes. Then they ate together.

"Mommy, can I go outside for a walk?" Jungkook asked bouncing on his feets while looking at his mom's face hopefully, with his Bambi eye that no one can resist.

Mrs.Jeon chuckled at her son's excitement, and nodded.

"You can, but promise me that you don't go soo far." Her tone somehow sounded a little stern, but soft.

"I promise Mommy! Can i go now?" Jungkook looked at her with sparkling eyes.

Mrs.Jeon cooed at her son and pinched her excited son's cheeks.

"Yes you can, make sure to wear something comfy. It's really cold outside." She warned while looking at the outside mist.

"Okay Mommy!" Jungkook exclaimed and ran into his room and grabbed his fur jacket which reached his mid thighs and wore it on his pink sweater cardigan.

"I'm going, love you Mommy." Jungkook announced and kissed her cheeks.

Mrs.Jeon smiled warmly at her son and kissed his forehead while saying a 'take care.'

Jungkook waved her goodbye and went outside. He hissed at the sudden chilly breeze and rubbed his bare palms on the furry surface of the jacket.

Tugging his jacket closer to him, Jungkook walked towards the woods as he was living in a countryside. The chirping of birds calmed his mind.

"Guess i will go to the lake side today." Jungkook mumbled to himself and continue his walk.

Jungkook heard the water flowing indicating he is near. He smiled happily seeing the beautiful scenery and sat down.

The Omega took off his sneakers and socks, and dipped his toes in the lake and hissed at the cold sensation on his feet. He withdrew his leg and wore his sneakers since it was soo cold there.

Jungkook was enjoying the nature until he heard some thumping sound and he knew that there is someone other than him within the forest.

He sniffed and realised it's a rogue.

The Omega started to tremble, eyes widened realising that he even forgot his scent blocker.

Suddenly a rogue appear infront of the omega and Jungkook started to tremble in fear.