Suddenly, he felt that there was an extra claw on his little Langlang.

    Σ(?д?lll)

    Su Lang suddenly raised his eyes, and found that Shangguan Chao had come to him again at some point, looking at him curiously, but his face was still cold.

    Damn, this one doesn't touch Bilian! Unexpectedly, unexpectedly...

    "Didn't I tell you not to touch me?" Su Lang pushed Shangguan Chao's claws away in shame and anger, roaring.

    But he failed to pry the paw away.

    Shangguan Chao looked at Su Lang seriously and explained, "It's not touching, but I want to double cultivate with you." He didn't touch him.

    What kind of tiger-wolf words is this? Shangguan Chao knows it too well, but he looks cold and actually... hehe.

    Little Biscuit covered her mouth and snickered.

    What is the difference between double cultivation and touching him? Su Lang was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood when he heard this.

    "Shuangxiu just touches me, you can't touch me!" He angrily reasoned with Shangguan Chao, trying to make him move his claws.

    Shangguan Chao refused to take his paws away, he just wanted to try the exercises in that booklet with Xiao Langlang, to see if it worked or not.

    "Our dual practice can speed up our cultivation."

    He thought about the picture on the pamphlet, and pushed Su Lang to the edge of the pool according to the picture on it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 12

    God damn double cultivation can speed up his cultivation, and he doesn't care about speeding up his cultivation!

    Su Lang resisted and wanted to get up from the pool, "I don't want to double cultivate with you, let's go!" Shangguan Chao

    pushed him back again, and continued to practice the exercises according to the booklet, "You It's my little pet, and I can't refuse the master."

    "I'm not your little..." Su Lang was so angry at these words, he was so obedient just now, but suddenly he dared to speak to him so forcefully.

    He opened his mouth to refute, but in the middle of the sentence, he was suddenly kissed, and the rest of the words disappeared in the kiss in an instant.

    A faint woody fragrance followed.

    "Ah!" Su Lang's pupils shrank suddenly.

    He subconsciously stretched out his hand to push Shangguan Chao aside, but Shangguan Chao clasped his hands and shook hands with him.

    His heart skipped a beat.

    Shangguan Chao's kiss was a bit jerky, soft and gentle, with a bit of piety and seriousness.

    After carefully probing for a while, he became more and more comfortable using the exercises he had learned.

    Su Lang couldn't help but gradually fell into Shangguan Chao's tenderness.