Ran Goose...

    "Director Lin, I'm sorry, I forgot the lyrics, can I retake the shot?" Fang Chao suddenly spread his hands.

    "Okay, no problem." Director Lin waved his hand and started filming again.

    The third time...

    "Sorry, Director Lin, I seem to have forgotten the words again, can I do it again?"

    The fourth time...

    "Puff... Sorry, I suddenly remembered a funny person, can I repeat Come again?"

    - the fifth time -

    after being pinched, Fang Chao was stunned again.

    Su Lang gritted his teeth angrily. If he thought it was an accident just now, he can be sure now. This guy clearly did it on purpose!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52 National male god VS black male idol 52

    I can't bear it, I don't need to bear it anymore!

    Before Fang Chao deliberately made a mistake again, Su Lang raised his leg that was out of view of the camera, aimed at his foot, and stepped on it.

    Feeling the pain from his feet, Fang Chao was slightly surprised that he knew to step on him.

    The strength is not small.

    It seemed that he was really angry.

    Fearing that someone would be so angry that he would not be able to eat at noon, he restrained his teasing thoughts and acted out the next scene well.

    Without Fang Chao's deliberate trouble, the scene is finally over.

    Director Lin breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the two finally returned to their normal state.

    Otherwise, he might have to reshoot for another day.

    Little lovers quarreling or something, really can't afford to hurt them, especially these two he can't afford to mess with, life is hard.

    In the next few scenes, the two of them were all one-on-one.

    The morning scene of the two of them came to an end temporarily, and they went to rest on one side, Fang Chao took a sip of tea and slowly went to the gazebo on the other side to blow the air.

    Su Lang was still angry, seeing him going to the pavilion, he didn't know where the impulse came from.

    Going up angrily, he stopped him halfway, propped up the wall with one hand, and blocked him in the corner of the road, "Fang Chao!!" Suddenly being stopped and blocked in the corner,

    Fang Chao habitually raised his hand and was about to hit him. In the past, he looked up and took a look, then retracted his hand.

    It turned out to be his wave.

    "Are you trying to beat me up?"

    Fang Chao put his body against the wall, put on a look of Ren Juncaijie, and smiled, "I'm so happy, I'm ready, I can do whatever I want Yes."