Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10

Start from the beginning

    " If you don’t want your eyes, you can donate them to those who need them, thank you! Also, people who have plastic surgery are not shameful. Of course you won’t have plastic surgery, because with your foundation, no matter how much you get plastic surgery, it won’t look good.” “And this big brother,

    everyone I have worked hard for so long, but no one sees it. Shouldn’t I reflect on myself, is there something wrong with me, is it suitable for me to eat this bowl of rice? I cook my own food, but I still have to rely on the audience to be blind?

    ” What's wrong with liking it? I just stood there silently, and the audience would rather watch me act than you! Are you sour? What kind of biscuit are you!

    " Much more comfortable.

    Seeing that a group of people were stunned and opened their mouths there, unable to speak, he cocked his tail to the sky in an instant.

    His damn eloquence has no place to rest—

    well, it just feels a little dry.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 2

    Su Lang stretched out his hand to the assistant beside him, "Please bring me a bottle of water, thank you!" The

    assistant was shocked by Su Lang's series of words. Like a cannonball.

    After being stunned for a moment, she immediately went to fetch water for him, "Here, Brother Lang."

    Several actors were humiliated by Su Lang, secretly hating them, but they didn't dare to face him head-on.

    Immediately, it all dispersed in a desperate manner.

    "Cut, a group of cowards who only dare to talk about people behind their backs!"

    Su Lang snorted contemptuously, took the mineral water brought by the assistant, and drank it in a big gulp.

    Not far away, in another exclusive rest area, an actor in a black costume took everything in his eyes and shook his head.

    A weak and hypocritical little boy who likes to play big names? It's about the same as the irritable little jerk.

    It seems that the rumors are not true.

    The corners of his lips curled up slightly, and the haze in his heart for many days dissipated a lot.

    "Brother Chao, what's the matter?" Seeing his sudden smile, the assistant at the side asked curiously.

    "It's nothing, I just saw some interesting things." Fang Chao picked up the script on his lap and continued to read the script.

    Interesting thing? There's nothing interesting about the crew, why didn't he see it?

    The assistant scanned around, but saw nothing, and was completely confused.

    On the other side...

    After drinking the water, Su Lang lay back down again and continued to accept the plot.

    Su Lang was originally the son of the richest man in Aba Aba Star, oh no, to be precise, he was the son of the richest man in many economically wealthy planets. He had an old lady Su Yue'er who loved to read comics.