When Riddhima reached her home, oh and BTW the university has a bus service for both students and teachers, she came across the tensed face of Mrs. Rautela as she came into the hall.
"Oh Riddhima you came..." Mrs. Rautela was mildly gesturing her, from her eyes, to go upstairs but Riddhima is, was and always remain dumb. Instead of going upstairs, she threw her eyes to her left and discovered Vikramaditya Raghuvanshi sitting on the couch. His soft eyes watching her in admiration. Her stomach churned at the sight of him. What the hell is he doing here?? Was he here for another coffee???
"Jai Shree Ram." he whispered, folding his hands. His eyes still fixed on her. She responded to him politely. Mr. Rautela, as could be conceived from him facial expression, was agitated certainly with his presence.
"Riddhima go upstairs..." Mr. Rautela said in his fatherly voice. Riddhima nodded.
"That's not required Papa ji." Vikramaditya said coldly, not liking the idea of her absence. Mr. Rautela surely didn't appreciate him referring to him as his father but, who has the energy to argue with him!!! Besides we have serious issues right here.
"What are you here for Mr. Raghuvanshi???" asked Mr. Rautela gravely. Vikramaditya looked up at Riddhima's nervous frame. She looked so beautiful in that saree. He really wanted to compliment her but perhaps this wasn't the perfect moment to do so.
"I've told you before Papa ji and I am telling you again, it's been days since she's living here with you. I think it's now time for her to come back to her home. I am here to take her back."
"Not gonna happen." snapped Mr. Rautela. Vikramaditya was irate, it was a matter of few seconds before blood rushes into his eyes.
"Mr. Rautela, Riddhima is bahu of Raghuvanshis. My family's respect and dignity rests upon her. You can't simply keep her here for all your life. She was married to me...."
"Against her wishes and...."
"Than she shall live with me against her wishes but she'll have to live with me, she got no other choice." Vikramaditya wasn't playing. Riddhima's toes curled. There's no way out there that she's gonna live with him in that mansion. But..... Riddhima your opinion simply matters to none.
"That's unlawful...."
"I keep law in my pockets. Do I need say anything more??" hissed Vikramaditya, his eyes glinting with malice. Mr. Rautela was taken aback. He wasn't expecting an argument like that. Yes it was true that he owned the state, yes it was true that he had the entire judiciary system of the state in his pockets, yes it was true that no power can stop him from achieving anything he wishes to achieve...... BUT, Can a father surrender to the hubris of one man and give away his daughter like some object??? Heck No. Mr. Rautela would die defending his daughter. Although the bigger concern was, Was Vikramaditya a kind of man who would back down after encountering resistance from another party?? Ofcourse not. He knows how to suppress voices and although it's not a good wont by any means, but he never claimed himself to be a good man.
"Look Mr. Raghuvanshi, you're rich and handsome..... find some other girl for yourself. My daughter wants nothing to do with you. I request you, stop bothering her. Whatever she did to you, it was out of genuine care for a mentally retarded man, she did nothing for you. Please understand this and move ahead in your life." Mr. Rautela said, trying to fit things into his head. Vikramaditya's eyes held fire as he stared fixedly at Riddhima's quivering figure. She was spooked of those eyes.
"It's your daughter who needs to understand that you can't just caress a monster and leave him on his own after he falls hard for you. It's she who needs to understand that she belongs to me. Just me." he hissed, fingers circling around the glass tightly. Riddhima gasped loudly. After that he stood up and along with him stood all the Rautelas.
"I'm running out of patience Riddhima..... and this won't end well for your family." said he darkly before he marched outside the door.
"We could've punctured the tyres of his car to teach him a lesson." the youngest one quipped. His parents watched him tiredly.

In the night, around 8 or 8:30, Riddhima walked into a grocery store. She had ran out of few supplies and although Mr. Rautela offered to get these items for her but she refused for she needed some fresh air. This Vikramaditya drama had literally gave her a migraine.
"And one Nutella...." she was having a craving for Nutella lately. The store attended went inside the storehouse since they had ran out of Nutella in the shop. Thankfully the store house was in the basement itself. Her hands were pressed on the counter and she was actually mentally choosing which nailpolish should she apply on her nails. Her nails were naturally very beautiful. Suddenly two veined, manly hands snaked over her hands. And immediately after she felt a presence behind her and a nose being pressed under the crook of her neck. She gasped loudly and spun.
"Oh my God!!!" she whispered as she saw him standing too close to her, his handsome face looking both cruel and charming under the soft light of the LED bulb. He was still dressed up in a wood colour three piece suit, the same clothes he was wearing when he visited her house late in the afternoon.
"Have you changed your shampoo??" he asked in a whisper as he gently held her hand and began studying her fingers. Riddhima was aghast. She looked around for help but she was alone.
"Hm!! Your hairs used to smell like Peonies and Coconut but today they smell like Raspberry. I like both the fragrance but I am just curiously asking." he said as he started walking towards her. She backed away until her back hit the pillar. She gasped loudly. Her hand was still in his hand.
"Please.... please stay back..." she stuttered. But......Who the fuck listens to Riddhima Dhami!!! He pressed his hand against the wall, while his other was still holding one of her hand, and literally their bodies were touching.
"Why?? Don't you like how I smell??" he asked, pressing his nose against her hairs. She recoiled in fear. Ofcourse he smells good. Man!!! Your perfumes cost tens and thousands of dollars..how the fuck can you smell bad. But honestly even without perfume or common deodorant, Vikramaditya never smelled bad. Atleast most of the times.
"It's not.....not....."
"Am I not good looking??" he asked in a whisper as his nose travelled down to her neck. She really had tears building up in her eyes.
"You..... you look good...." she stuttered fearfully. And comes the store attendent. Vikramaditya caught him staring at them in shock, I mean who wouldn't when you're literally too close to each other.
"Get the hell out of here..." yelled Vikramaditya and the store attendent was never seen again. Riddhima was spooked. Now his mood is spoiled.
"Um.....umm.... I-I need to...."
"You need to be in my arms...." he completed as his fingers ran through the length of her hairs.
"Mr. Raghuvanshi......" she was silenced after he started leaving butterfly kisses all over the side of her face. This is going too far, she needed to stop this. But how??? Suddenly he pulled out a ring from his pocket. Riddhima immediately identified the ring as the one given to her by her grandmother. The one she had pawned to refill supplies in the mansion.
"My ring...." and she clean forgot that she was trapped with a monster. So happy she was to see the ring. She tried to reach for the ring but he quickly pulled his hand away. She looked at him in shock.
"Ah ha......." he crooned cunningly. Riddhima watched him in shock.
"That's my ring....."
"Ofcourse I know that, that's why I purchased it back from the jeweller."
"Than give it to me...." she demanded. He came more closer, his eyes filled with mad devotion for her. Now he placed both of his hands on the pillar, trapping her between him and the pillar. Her stomach churned.
"Come to my mansion and have it..." he said, voice coated with lust as he once again littered her jaws with gentle kisses. Riddhima stiffened.
"No......" she whispered as she tried to push him away. Man!! Is he made of steel???
"Just once...." he said, voice dark and desperate. She wasn't sure to what he was referring to and to be frank he didn't seem like he was asking to pay him a visit once. Reading between the lines, he wanted something else. Something which greatly terrorized her.
"Let me go please..." she pleaded, tears blurring her vision. He looked at her and smirked cruelly. He leaned forward so his lips were brushing against hers. Her fists tightened.
"Stay away..." she spoke as she turned her face away, hitting him on his chest. He smirked before kissing the corner of her lips as she watched him in shock. And to her horror, he actually bit on the corner of her lip, something that he had wanted to do for so long now.
"Oh baby....you have no idea what more I want to nibble on....." he whispered before he chuckled darkly, scaring poor Riddhima as she cried inaudibly.
___________________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.