Signed

The Decepticon miner turned into a gladiator

Y/N

Y/N: Well, now this is dealt with, I should prepare myself for my fight. It would be better if I knew who I was fighting, but that is not a luxury Decepticons have here I guess.

From the corner of Y/N's room, a fellow Decepticon gladiator approached Y/N.

??: Well. you guess right, if there is ever a autobot volunteer who wants to fight, he gets to pick who, when, and where, meanwhile us, we have to wait, we could fight at any time of the day without warning. You got lucky for the first time, you got the match announced beforehand.

Y/N: Do you think I will have to fight another Decepticon?

The other Decepticon gladiator just shrugged.

??: Probably, but take it from me, a veteran, don't take their deaths on yourself, it is autobots who force us, it is either you or them. Only on very special occasions does the public or overseer of the fight choose to spare someone, mostly if they really put up a good show.

Y/N: Did it ever happen to you?

??: No, it was always a kill for me.

Y/N looked solemnly at the gladiator, feeling sorry for him, and for himself, as he will probably have to do the same thing, kill a fellow Decepticon for the entertainment of the Autobots.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that.

The gladiator just waved his hand.

??: Don't be, they gave their lives up as much as I would ever do if I was beaten. It is just our life, but I think you are different, that you might rise above all of us.

Y/N: That is quite wishful thinking, but thanks. What is even your name? You have never told me since we met.

??: Well, most of us here don't even have names, we don't want to get attached you know, there is too much risk of death that naming ourselves and forming attachments are too risky, you don't want to kill your friend, do you?

Now it was Y/N's turn to wave his hand.

Y/N: I understand, but are there any Decepticons with a name?

??: Yes, there are some of them, the most well-known one is named Megatronus. His name is one of the founding Primes.

Y/N: I guess he must be good then.

??: Well, he never lost a match, but your time is almost up, you should go to the armory to pick yourself a weapon.

Y/N: Yea, good idea.

Y/N stood up from his chair, tucking his logs under a lamp that provided him light. And then he finally turned to leave, but the voice of the veteran gladiator stopped him.

??: One last tip before you go if we never meet again, you know how is it in here. If you win enough matches you can upgrade yourself. All the way from build in blades and armor to your whole vehicle form.

The Decepticon veteran formed a blaster with his hand as a showcase.

Y/N: Thanks, I will keep that in mind. But Farewell gladiator.

The gladiator smirked unnoticeably.

??: Farewell rookie, good luck.

With that Y/N went to the armory, passing a few other gladiators on his way. He then finally reached the armory, but when he was about to enter a Autobot guard redirected him to a rookie armory, as this was his first fight and he did not have any experience with weapons.

Transformers Prime: Tale of 2 sparkmates (Male Cybertronian reader x Arcee)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें