Chapter 14:Edge of Insanity

Being with Ian is simply the best thing in the world. His mom is letting me stay until my mom moves out in a couple of days. That's right I've been living with Ian for about a week. My mom is leaving Wednesday. My dad called asking were I was. I told him and he understood... After awhile of convincing. All this parent talk has me wanting to ask Ian a couple of things. Like where's your father? What happened to him? 

I don't see him around and Ian and his mom don't talk about him. It just has me wondering. Anyways, I went on a date with Ian over the weekend. Oh, it was lovely. He redid his backyard. He had lanterns and small white Christmas light strewn around. He had food setup at the picnic table by the garden. It was beautiful, but what really made me love it was how Ian would always blush and bite his lip. Ugh, it was too cute. 

Right, now we are making out on his couch since his mom went to gorecey shop after school.
We stopped and he layed his forehead on mine.
"Gosh you're amazing and beautiful and smart and-"
I interrupted him by kissing him.
I got up and startled him without breaking the kiss. He placed his hands on my butt, like I cared and pulled me closer.
"Hey guys I'm-I don't need to see that." We stopped abruptly and we turned our heads to Rosily (Ian's mom).
I started to slide off of Ian, my face as red as a tomato. Ian groaned quietly when I started to slide off. He grabbed my hips keeping me in place and thats when I felt his member poking my inner thigh.
"Sorry." I whispered to him.
"Well I'm going to put these away." She said walking to the kitchen with gorecey bags. Once she was in the kitchen she yelled,"AND NO SEX ON MY COUCH!"
Ian put his forehead on my shoulder and took deep breaths.
"Olivia your going to be the death of my one day." He mumbled.
I giggled and leaned forward,earning a moan this time. I layed my head on his shoulder and bit my lip to keep from laughing.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but were mere minutes. I knew he calmed down to when I move I won't rub up against him. 

I got off him and kisses his cheek.
"I'm going to take a shower." He said getting up.
"But you took one this morning?" I said trying to sound like I didn't know.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Yeah, well Im going to take another one." He said going upstairs.
I stiffled a giggle and went to go help Rosily.
"Hey um need any help?" I asked.
She looked at me and smirked.
"Since now that my son is taking a cold shower?"
I blushed crimson red. "I'm sorry."
Rosily laughed, "Oh honey its fine. I knew you guys were going to get together sooner or later."
I bit my lip, smiling. "I really like him." I confessed.
"Aw sweetie I know that."
Questions started circling my head again.
Do I really know Ian?
What made him move back?
"What's wrong?" 

I snapped out if my thoughts and turned to Rosie.
"Um I feel like I don't really know him." I replied hesitant.
It kinda feels weird talking about your boyfriend to your boyfriends mom.
Rosie gave me a confused glance.
"What do ya mean?"
"Like I don't know, just personal stuff about him. It gets me thinking that he doesn't trust me."
"Aw no sweetheart. He trusts you. You know how about this, you ask him whatever is on your mind and I'm sure he'll tell you."
I nodded silently agreeing.
I helped her unpack and clean a little until Ian came downstairs.
He came in to the dining room.
"Hey mom."
"Hey honey."
"I'm going to take her away for a while. See ya at dinner." Ian said grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.
Ian opened his bedroom door and I slipped in. I sat on his bed criss cross. Ian closed his door and sat in front of me.
"So tell me what's wrong." Ian said surprising me.
"What?"
"Oh come on. It's written all over your face and you've been I don't know distant."
I raised my eye brows and smirked.
"Distant? Really?"
Ian smiled,"not that kind of distant I meant you seemed cought up in your thoughts. So, tell me what's on your mind?" 

I took a deep breath.
"Okay, but if you don't want to tell me it's okay I just feel like I need to get to know you more personally." Ian nodded letting me continue. "So, what made you move back?"
Ian tensed a little, but relaxed. "I moved back, because back in Chicago it was empty. It ended up being me and my mom and we just needed a break. So, we came back."
I nodded. "Okay, next is what happened to your dad?"
As soon as I said it Ian tensed. His hands were curled in fists, his back was straight and his muscles were more prominent.
"Uh you don't have to answer." I said uncertain. Ians eyes snap to mine and my heart stopped. His eyes grew a darker brown of anger and they were set in a glare. I don't think it was towards me, but it sure did hurt. 

"Out." He said strained. I gulped and left quickly to the guest room or my room for now.
I really it a nerve and I feel absolutely terrible. I'm so stupid, I should have just waited until Ian told me instead if asking. I feel like the worse girlfriend ever. I don't know how Ian even likes me. I have to stick my nose somewhere, where it doesn't belong.
I layed down on my bed and a silent tear rolled down my cheek. I got under the covers and curled up into a ball. I heard Ian hit something then I heard a clatter. That was when a few more tears came. I'm horrible. I made him feel this way by asking. 

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night. Rosie tried to get me to eat but I didn't. I couldn't. I felt too bad. I know it's silly to feel this way just because of what happened, but I can't help it. I'm sensitive and plus with everything that's happened to me...I think I'm nearing the edge of my sanity.