Chapter 6:Breakfast

I open my eyes to welcome a headache and Ian's chest.
I absentmindedly rubbed my leg against his and drew imaginary circles on his chest.
"Mmm"
I smiled.
"Good morning." I said.
"Morning. That's feels good."
I ignored my blush and how my heart just stopped and continued.
He started playing with my hair.
I closed my eyes, not wanting this to end.
"Mmm my head hurts."
He chuckled making me move with his chest.
"Okay I'll get you some medicine."
"Okay." I said squeezing him tighter.
He returned the gesture and kissed me on top of my head.
I bit my lip so I can hide the stupid grin that's ready to form.
He let me go and I did the same.
He got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

Ian's POV
Its gotta be the best morning ever.
I can still feel her in my arms and the tingling feeling in my lips when I kissed her head. Her legs were so smooth against mine and her morning voice was sexy as hell.
I found some ibuprofen and I filled a glass with water. 

I was still smiling like a fool so I composed myself and went into the room. Olivia was still laying down huddled into the blanket. 

Events of last night went through my head. If only I could have gotten rid of the stupid girl that was bothering me all night. Geez that girl was annoying.
When I finally got rid of her I went searching for Olivia. I heard her say my name and help. That was enough for me to go all hulk mode. When I saw that pathetic low life pulling down his pants and was on top of Olivia, I freaked. I care for Olivia and when I saw that I was only seeing red.

"Here ya go." I said to Olivia.
She turned around and gave me a breath taking smile. She took the pills and then took a drink of her water.
"Thank you. Now you can make me breakfast."
I shook my head with a smile.
"I can't cook anything to save my life. So, how about I just take you out to eat."
She thought about it for a moment.
"Yeah, okay." She said nodding.
She got up and grabbed some clothes.
I sat down on her bed.

I felt good taking care of Olivia last night. I owe her a ton for bulling her. I can't believe I did that. I regret every single minute of it.
I was too cought up in my thoughts that I didn't notice Olivia waving her hand in front of me.
"Good I thought I lost you." She said with a smirk.
That smirk looks good on her.
"Sorry I was just thinking."
She sat down beside me and she had her cute serious face on.
"What about?"
I bit my lip to hold back a smile.
She's too cute.
"You button. I feel so bad bullying you."
She nodded.
"It's alright I guess. I mean now you're protecting me." She said blushing.
I kissed her red cheek.
"You got that right." I said getting up.
"I'm always right." She said following my actions.
"Cocky much button?"
"Only for you." She said with a wink.
"You're such a flirt."
She shook her head with a smile.
"I just returned the gesture." She said walking out of the room and down the stairs.
"Are you saying I was flirting?" I asked pretending to be baffled. I followed her down the stairs.
"Yes. I. am"
I smiled.

"Well I guess I only flirt for you button." I said with a wink.
I tried playing it has a joke, but it's kinda true.
I never really flirted with other girls. They just came up to me.
She blushed and walked to my car. She was standing by the passengers door when I got there.
"Why are you standing out here?"
"So you can open my door."
I smiled and opened her door.
"Thank you." She said sliding in.
I saw my mom looking at me with a smile holding our mail.
"Morning mom." I shouted to her
"Morning."
"I'm going to get breakfast want anything?!"
"No!"

I nodded and slid into my seat.
Olivia was on her phone texting.
"Who you texting?"
"My mom. My parents are gone for the week, but I have a feeling they are going to be home early." She said.
"Why do you say that?"
Olivia didn't say anything, but she did look like she was deciding on something.
She shrugged.
"Can I trust him?" She asked herself. I don't think I was supposed to hear.

"Um my parents have been fighting non-stop and when they said they were going to rekindle their romance, I knew there was no more romance to rekindle."
I nodded my head.
"I'm sorry, but I can't say I relate. My parents have always loved each other unconditionally."
"Yeah some people are just lucky I guess. The main reason why my parents even got married was because of me."
"How so?"
"I was a mistake they had at a party."
I shook my head.
She's never a mistake.
"Not my words either." She added.
I gave her a confused look.
"Then who's words are they?"
"My parents. I over heard them say it while they were fighting."
"Well I don't think you are a mistake. Everything happens for a reason."
"Yeah you're right, but my parents don't see it. They can have a relationship just maybe not a romantic one. They are forcing to have romance and you can't do that or it won't work."
"Seems you've thought about it a lot."
"Yeah but I can't really talk. My first and only crush ended up bullying me. Sometimes I think what if I forced it a little? Would we have been together even for a little while?"
Who's she talking about? Does she still like him? Please be a no.
"Who was your crush?"
"It doesn't matter now. He doesn't like me. I mean he's sort of nice to me now, but that's just because he feels bad."
Is she talking about me?
"Well, whoever this guy is, probably liked you too. It was when you were younger I presume?"
"Yep. I liked him, big time. Until he bullied me."
Shit.
I only started bullying her because I wanted her to pay attention to me. I liked her too. Still do.
"Well, he's an asshole."
She nodded.
"He is but he's changing."
"Do you still like him?" I asked pulling into the 'Corner Café'.
"I guess if you think about it hard enough. I never really stopped liking him. This maybe messed up, but when he was bullying me he gave more attention then anyone." She said getting out of the car. I followed suit and we walked into the café.
She walked to the table in the back corner and sat down. I sat across from her.
"So you like him. What are you going to do about it?"
She shrugged.
"Nothing. He doesn't feel the same."
I know she's talking about me, but I'm not certain. There were and are kids still bullying her. It could be anyone.
"So you're not going to tell me this mystery's mans name?"
She shook her head.
"Nope." 

With that we ordered our food and ate.
We talked a lot and I got to know her better.
Her favorite animal is a panda bear, favorite candy is skittles. Favorite food is Chinese and favorite color is aquamarine.
She even told me her hobbies.
Reading, photography, writing, and drawing.
I parked outside her house and saw her parents car.
"Told you they'd be back early." She sighed.
She was about to get out of the car but stopped and turned to me.
"Thank you for everything. For stopping the people laughing at me, for protecting me at the party, for taking care of me and for this morning. You have done a lot in two days. I'm impressed."
"Why you're welcome. I had fun."
"Me too."
She kissed my cheek and got out of my car.
The action surprised me and very bold for her, but I wasn't complaining.
I waited until she was inside to back up and get to my house.
Today was the best day I've had in a while.