Chapter 11:The fight

Olivias POV
Being with Ian is simply great. My feelings toward him are getting stronger. I like this Ian. I made my way through the front door and of course my mother's there with a scrowl on her face.

"You missy need to stop hanging around that boy!" Jen, my mom, hisses.
I sighed. "Hello to you too mom." I said sarcastically.
"Excuse me little miss, but you cannot talk to me that way."
"Mom I figured you would be happy for me. I finally got friend that you always bugged about me getting." I said calmly.
"Yeah, but not a friend with benefits." I gave her a disgusted look. I don't stoop that low on like her.
"Don't give me that look. Trust me, I know all about what you've been doing! You're acting differently and dressing differently. Oh and I'm sure its all started when you started fucking that boy!"

Anger rose in me. How dare her accuse her daughter of doing such vial things! She doesn't even know me! I'm starting to become who I truly am and she is accusing me of screwing Ian!

"Fuck you mom. You don't know shit about me! I'm sorry I was a mistake to you, but who's fault is that!? I can't even walk into my own home without be drilled where I was! You're not even there for me half the time. Ian is my friend, but I'd gladly do more. At least I'd be doing it with someone I love then doing it with a stranger I met at a party!" I yelled at my despicable mother.
Jen huffed and stomped to me like a toddler.
"How dare you!" My mom shouted and slapped me straight across the face. My head turned to the side and I held my throbbing cheek. I heard some shuffling and a door opening. I glanced up and it was my dad looking back forth at us until realization crossed his face. His face started turning red. 

"Jennifer!"

I looked at my mom. Even though she has a shocked expression I can see the faint smirk on her lips.
"I'm living with dad, bitch!" I screamed and ran out of the house while slamming the door behind me.