talking with the Star sanses

Start from the beginning

Dream and Ink came into the kitchen and saw the mess. They panicked because there was burning water. They thought it was a great idea to put out the fire with water, but of course it only made it worse. As I watched the so-called guardians of the AU panic, I went to a corner and sat there miserably.

Rushing footsteps can be heard. Papyrus bursts into the kitchen with a panic look: "SANS! BROTHER! ARE YOU GUYS OK!? DO YOU NEED A- OH.MY.ASGORE!!! WHAT THE ✨FUNK✨ HAPPENED HERE!?!?"Papyrus screamed. I heard a faint, not-cool bruh in the distance, but I decided to ignore it.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS P.O.V

I was searching the basement for some rugs until I finally found one. I picked it up and exited the basement. Once I reached the top, I heard screaming and the smell of something burning. I immediately rushed into the kitchen in a panic, and I saw my other brothers screaming while my brother Sans was in the corner sitting miserably:"SANS! BROTHER! ARE YOU GUYS OK!? DO YOU NEED A- OH.MY.ASGORE!!! WHAT THE ✨FUNK✨ HAPPENED HERE!?!?"I asked them after hearing a faint, not cool, bruh in the distance.

"NYOHOHO, THE GREAT PAPYRUS KITCHEN AND THE FOODS!" I said in an upset tone. MYEH, OH OTHER BROTHER, I MADE TACOS FOR ALL OF US. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME? "Blue brother said to me, "NOT RIGHT NOW, BLUE BROTHER, COULD YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN SO I CAN CLEAN PROPERLY? "I said to my other brother, "OH OK, OTHER BROTHER! "Blue brother, he said, and he went out of the kitchen.

(time skip again, I'm so sorry!)

I, the great papyrus, was now done cleaning the kitchen when I saw my other brother sitting on the couch with a guilty look on their face. I walked to them. "OTHER BROTHER PAPY, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR KITCHEN." Blue brother said, NYEHEHE IT IS OK, BLUE BROTHER, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APOLOGISE." I said to my Other brother so that he wouldn't be sad and guilty.

"THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR, OTHER BROTHER; I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO UPSET YOU." other blue brother said, "Yah, sorry about everything today, Papyrus and Hellion, like almost dusting your brother, messing up your carpet, and ruining you guys kitchen. We will help you guys restock your food supply and help you guys for the arrival of the little baby bones." other yellow brother said, "BABY BONE?" blue brother said.

"Ah, right, I forgot to tell you Hellion is expecting; sorry, Blue." Ink said to Blue, INK, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER? DO NOT WORRY, HELLION, I WILL HELP YOU WITH THE SUPLAYS AND THE BABY CLOTHS AND ALL THE THINGS A BABY NEEDS."Blue brother said in an excited tone, and me and my brother smiled in joy, thanking them for their kindness."MWEHEHE THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE SHALL SERVE YOU ALL SOME OF MY MAGNIFICENT TACOS!" Blue brother said, taking the tacos that he made in the kitchen and serving them in front of us.

Sans looks at me and signs that he does not want to eat the tacos that Blue Brother has made for us. I signed back, telling him that it's rude not to eat the food that someone has prepared for us, and I also reminded him that we don't waste food. Sans looked down, feeling guilty. I sighed, feeling bad for my brother.

I look at the taco..."NYAH?, BLUE BROTHER, WHERE IS THE TACO?" I asked blue brother, Yellow brother, and Ink brother, who looked at me in sadness like I was about to die. "OH OTHER PAPY, IT'S ON THE PLATE," he said, motioning to the plate.

I nervously gulped at the sight of the taco." It looked like a goopy black glitter with some tomatoes and other ingredients visible. All of it looked raw; bubbles were forming and popping from it.

"N-NYEHEHE, I JUST REMEMBERED THAT ME AND SANS EAT SPAGETTI A WHILE AGO, SO WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT THAT HUNGRY." I said, nervously trying to avoid eating the taco," "YOU DON'T LIKE MY TACO? "Blue brother said as tears started to form in his eyes, "NO NO OFCORES I DO ITS UM UHH" I sighed in defat. I didn't want Blue brother to be sad, and lying isn't great, so I shall try to eat it.

Garbing the spoon, I scooped up some "taco" and slowly moved it to my mouth. Before I could even eat it, the spoon melted and fell on the floor, which also melted in the process. Silence filled the room. We sat there and stared at the floor for a few minutes until Sans stood up, grabbed the plate, and threw it out of the window.

"OW! FUNK GET IT OF! GET IT OF! ITS BURNING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello....

PLEASEHELPMEIDKWHATTODONEXTINEEDMOTIVATION!!!!!!!!

Anyway I.am.so sorry for taking so long I have been having a hard time trying to publish this story since there is this issue been going on and I have been trying to make this story to not get lost from the main plot of this story and trying to make good story that are not cringe is really hard I'm sorry for disappointing you all