Chapter one

There was slience in the Golden Wasteland, too quiet and the footsteps are heard in the sand. People fear him, he's called the lord of the krills and his name is the Tower, the higher ups called him Amek, he hates his name when non higher ups who dare to say his name.

He looks around for his surroundings making sure he sees one who's foolish to challenge him, and yet he always won, he has a krill by his side who was in control by him. "It's too quiet.." he said with a snarl.

However he senses a presence, it seems a threat to him....he orders the krill to attack the threat, the person who's in his presence lets out a horrfiyling scream and yet the threat was gone now.."Now that rat is out of my way.." he mutters under his breath and countied walking with a krill by his side.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

at the daylight prairie

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You were laying down on the soft green grass, light butterflies flew around you, you felt at peace, suddeny you hear footsteps of a chibi. "HEY YOU!" the chibi shouted. "Yes, what is it? And i never seem you around here before.." you asked the chibi. "You seemed pretty chill around here, also name's Gabi or call me G. What's yours?" G asked you for your name. 

"My name is Y/n, nice to meet you Gabi, is that a butterfly on your head?" you pointed your finger to G's head there's a butterfly on her head. "That's a name, Y/n. Also that butterfly on my head is Carl, he feeds on ikemen's souls." She said with a smile. "What's up bitch." Carl said even though you hear nothing coming out from the butterfly.

"What a nice name for a butterfly. also what brings you here?" you asked Gabi with a curious look on your face. "Oh, just wondering around and stealing docments from the blue sigli." G answered your question. You tlited your head and began to ask: "What do you mean stealing the docments from the blue sigli?" You asked the chibi with a confused look on your face.

She was slient and didnt say anything with a look on her face that says "you want to know do you?" look, "DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW HIM TO YOU!?" she exclaims. "Sure? a little showing wont hurt." you nodded. "However Kelpie said i cant show the stolen docments to strangers." there was disappoment in gabi's voice. "Oh i understand how she feels..but hey you can show them to me if you want to." you spoke in a mothery tone. 

"REALLY?? YOU MEAN IT??" Gabi said with excemit in her voice. You nodded. G showed you the docments from the blue sigli. "Oh my...that's something.." your eyes widened in shock. "I dont know what to say anymore." you were in shock.. dont know what to say.

"Yep, it's a shocker but hey it's cool." she said it with a smile. You nodded. "So you wanted to be friends?" G asked you to be in the friendship with her. "Sure why not." you smiled. "It's offical now, we're friends now!" Gabi shouted with happiness in her voice.

You get up from the ground and it seem like gabi has a plan. "What is it, gabi?" you asked her. "I have a plain." she gives you a smirk. "What do you mean by that?" you tlited your head. 

"We're gonna break into the vault of knowledge to inefere the blue sigli's plans." she said it with pride. "WE'RE GONNA WHAT?!" you shouted in shock.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

end of chatper one

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───