WALKER'S POV:

What the fuck? My parents threatened to buy out Caylee's bar if we didn't agree to come to lunch with them. Caylee likes to bring in her own money and not depend on other people to pay for stuff for her. So we had to agree obviously. And to our surprise, there as another couple sitting with them, the same age as them. Of course I knew who they are. Everyone knows who they are. I also know who their children are. Kole and Lillian's parents. It's another reason Caylee was worried about dating Kole. I assured her they obviously had nothing to do with their parents.

Then they walked into the restaurant and both looked at us. They look just as confused as Caylee and I.

"I know that you four know each other. So there's really no point in introductions," Herold says. Kole and Lillian sit down on the side of the table beside their parents. But they're distant from their parents. They won't sit directly beside them.

"I'm sure you're all curious as to why we asked you here?" Herold looks around at me, Lillian, Kole, and Caylee. "We want to talk about all of your success." I see Lillian roll her eyes and Kole stiffen beside her.

"Yes. That's exactly why we're here," James says. I look at my "dad" and my jaw tightens. I can't fucking stand that man. I look to my left and see Caylee shrink into herself. I knew meeting them today was a mistake.

"Well hurry the fuck up because I have work to get back to." Kole's jaw is so tight it looks like it's about to break.

"Watch it young man. You know what I told you on the phone. It can still happen if you continue to disrespect us like that." I see Kole's teeth bare into a snarl when his dad looks him in the eye. However, I can't help but wonder, what did they talk about over the phone?

"I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that all of you turned out quite successful. We're all very proud of each of you." James is smiling and I have to keep myself from scoffing at his sudden niceness.

"Yes. All four of us would like to propose an idea." Elizabeth, my "mom", gestures towards all four of the "parents".

"Well spit it out. We don't really have all day." I roll my eyes and see James stiffen.

"Watch yourself son. Remember what we talked about." I'm on the verge of quite literally choking him out by this point.

"We all four want a piece of the gym, a co-ownership. And a piece of the club. And as for the dentists office. We want to buy it and split it 50-50 with you."

All four of us look back at the adults and Lillian is the first to speak.

"I don't want that. I want to continue to be independent. I've made it without you all this long. I can keep doing that." She says it so confidently and all four adults look at each other. They laugh.

"I don't see what's so fucking funny about that?" I feel defensive and they all stop laughing.

"Well none of you really have a choice. You either split it, or you're all out of a job. There's no other way we're going to do this. We're trying to be nice and get along. But if you four are going to behave like this, then we really won't have any choice."

I look over at Caylee and see that she's started crying. I look at Kole and see a murderous look in his eyes. Lillian has started to hyperventilate. I look back at the parents and they all stand.

"We'll be leaving now. All of you have a week to decide which way you want to do this. If you don't decide by the end of that week, then we will be taking actions into our own hands." Herold straightens his suit jacket and takes Stacey arm, leading her out of the restaurant. James and Elizabeth copy their actions and all four of them are out of the restaurant doors.

Well damn guys. What's going to happen now?
wc: 716

You Should Kiss MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara