3

Miranda finally woke up the next morning, and she sat up, stretching the best she could with Ben laying on her stomach. Rubbing the top of his head, she stared at the view in front of them.

"Dam," she marveled. She could clearly see the pretty blue water and beach in front of her.

Ben sat up and stretched, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, beautiful,"

" Good morning, husband,"

"Baby, if you don't want to spend this whole honeymoon in bed, you can't do that."

"Do what? Call you my husband. That's what you are right,"

"Uh huh, I just never heard it sound so good. It's an instant turn on." Ben replied, licking his lips.

Miranda smiled, straddling his lap. "Uh huh husband. Who am I?" She asked Ben.

"My wife," Ben said confidently.

"I need you to keep saying that while I ride you," Miranda said, grinding against him.

"I can definitely do that," Ben returned, grabbing her ass.

Ben woke up and carefully slid Miranda off of his chest. He walked into the bathroom to cut the shower on before grabbing the suite phone to order their lunch.

"Hey, " Miranda greeted, sitting up on the bed with the sheet wrapped around her naked frame.
"Hey," Ben returned with a smile. "I just turned the shower on for us and ordered our lunch."

"Ohhh, great," Miranda replied, moving from out of the covers.

Ben watched her walk naked across the room, and he bit his lip, looking her up and down.

"You look at me as if this is your first time."

"I will never not be amazed by your body. It's just too sexy. You are great,"

"Thanks, honey, you too. What are the plans for today?" She questioned, opening the shower door.

Ben walked in behind her and closed it. "I was thinking we could enjoy the beach and water. They have paddle boards and jet skis, and I can get a boat for us."

"You think I'm getting on a paddle board," Miranda laughed.

"It will be fun,"

Sure enough, Ben was helping Miranda stand on a paddle board, but she kept hopping off scared she was going to fall. Miranda was clad in a bright orange and pink bathing suit. She held a paddle in her hand and looked down at the water.

"Benjamin, are you sure about this? What if I fall off,"

"I'll be right here to catch you. I swear."

"How? And you are about to get on your own."

"That's why im going to make sure you got the hang of it first,"

Taking a deep breath, Miranda stepped onto the paddleboard again, her legs wobbling at first. Ben stood behind her, his hands gently resting on her waist, providing support. "Remember, balance is the key. Keep your feet shoulder-width apart, and stay centered."

Miranda's initial wobbles transformed into steadier steps as she gained confidence. "I think I'm getting the hang of it," she exclaimed, a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

With a chuckle, Ben replied, "That's good. Now, let's start paddling. Reach forward with the paddle and push it down into the water, then pull it back towards you."

Miranda did as told and started moving forward. "I think you got it. Just stay balanced."

Ben attempted to get on his paddled board, but the board tilted, and he fell off into the water.