Chapter 2 - Dress Up

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you two were around (F/N), right?"

"That's so lame."

"Yeah, he's cute." Smiled Kaguya.

"Flatter. He's handsome. I would wish to bond with him." Replied Yuzuru.

"We might be able to help." Origami nodded to Yuzuru.

~~~~~

(So, here I wanted to see if there was a way to get the twins involved in the game of dress up like Tohka and Origami in Season 1. I think I found out a way. )

The next day came. (F/N) was glad to be in a public setting. Next to the hotel was a large gift shop. Something to bring home from the island. Which included clothing of all kinds. In this case, as (F/N) was outside the gift shop waiting for Reine to be at the intercom and the twins to show up.

< So are you ready? I would call this training but this is the real thing. > Asked Reine.

"Exactly, what am I ready for?" He pondered.

< The girls are going shopping. They need clothes if they are going back home to live with the other spirits you know. How about it? >

"Wait a minute..." He had a faint memory. "Didn't you do this with- Oh my God..."

"Hey Cutie." Kooed Kaguya.

"Greetings. How is my soon to be handsome partner?" Asked Yuzuru.

"Mornings Girls. How's things?" (F/N) asked nervously.

"We can't wait to start shopping and hope that you like what we buy." Smirked Kaguya.

"Entrance. Let's find some flattering clothing."

Define flattering and define clothing. Thought (F/N).

The two just went at it. Going from regular warm weather blouses, standard accessories to easily tell them apart if the hairstyles and busts were different already, and then the worst poor for the guy's heart. They were browsing through swimsuits. 

< Try not to gawk so much. > Instructed Reine.

"I'm looking around and trying to find something tasteful. That a bad thing?"

< I got your heart monitor rate on screen. Just checking. >

"Riiiiight..."

"Hey Cutie, we're ready to try some things." Called Kaguya.

"Seduction. Wait for me handsome. I need you right now." Called Yuzuru.

< And now we wait. >

"Yeah..." Usually a guy would be thrilled. But this was much different. It was a dating show where two are left and when gets the prize and the other one is killed off. It still weighed heavy on his mind. Still figuring everything out as he could hear the curtains ruffling. 

"Preparation." Yuzuru moved the curtain and struck a pose in some casual summer clothes. A pink tanktop and some denim shorts. 

"Here I come." Kaguya swooshed the curtain. It was in the same wheelhouse as Yuzuru. Although, a white tanktop instead of a pink. "Hey. No fair."

"You both look great. What else do you two have?" Asked (F/N).

"More than you know. Be right back." Kaguya put the curtain back over.

"Apologies. Going to change clothes." Yuzuru followed suit. 

Kaguya was moving quickly. Wanting to be the first one to showcase to (F/N) to make sure his eyes aren't taken off of her. Another push on the curtain and she picked out a light blue sundress. "So hot stuff, how do I look? Am I cute enough for you? Is this what you desire?"

Yuzuru stuck her head out. "Concern. You picked the same dress as I did. After I had my hands on it first. So I will skip to the good part. One moment handsome." She went back and sprung into action. There was a different tactic. A thin cotton, guy's size, white t-shirt. It could be seen right through. She went with a black swimsuit with cherry blossoms on it. Stepping outside where the size of the shirt could arguably be a very lewd dress.

"No fair." Complained Kaguya as she lifted up the dress to reveal a white bathing suit. "Don't you want a good girl in a swimsuit to look beautiful for you? Make you feel special?"

Okay. Now it's a wet t-shirt contest with extra steps. What are these women teaching them? Are all spirits foggy in between the ears!?

~~~~~

Just think, if they are easily influenced now, what happens next?

-Relly