LUST, LOVE, AND MISCREANTS

Start from the beginning

"Don't make me have to do something to shut you up permanently! Now git!"

Steeljaw barely had the strength to fight back. He was trapped, no matter what.

.

.

.

.

.

"THUNDERTRON!"

Steeljaw recognized that voice, and when he raised his gaze, he swore he had never been happier in his entire life. Bumblebee, Starscream, Slipstream, and Thunderhoof were standing in front of the Tidal Wave, blocking its entrance.

"You've crossed us one too many times, Thundertron," Slipstream raised her voice to be heard over the distance. "Your vessel has been commandeered, and your remaining crew dealt with. I am telling you now to release Steeljaw, or else..."

"WHAT?" Thundertron grabbed Steeljaw by the back of his neck and lifted him into the air, right in the line of fire if someone was to attack. "Or else what, Slipstream? You're going to shoot?"

Strong digits dug into Steeljaw's neck. The Lupicon whimpered in pain as he struggled to get a hold of Thundertron and claw him off.

If this was any other situation, it would be absolutely embarrassing, especially in front of Thunderhoof!

Said mech was 10% anxious and 90% angry. Nobody – outside of relatives, i.e. Phantomjaw – is allowed to torment Steeljaw except for him!

Still, nobody dared to make a move. They couldn't risk it, not with Steeljaw directly in harm's way, and Thundertron was all too well aware of that. He laughed at his victory.

"Figured as much. You wouldn't risk harming him. So soft-sparked. Now, if you don't mind, we'll be on our way!"

Bumblebee and the others were far from happy, but just as Slipstream was about to hand over custody of the ship and its occupants...

One moment, a beam appears out of nowhere, hitting Thundertron and blowing him back, forcing him to drop Steeljaw. And the next, the Captain is disintegrating into thin air.

Silence.

It is broken by rustling brush, and a strange-looking, mahogany and white mech with hooves and pinkish/red optics steps into the light for all to see. Nobody recognizes him, except for Steeljaw.

He can't be here. It can't be him.

"Didn't think I had to save your aft again so soon, Steel."

It. Is. Him.

"Eh, Steel, don't tell me ya already forgot what my Slagmaker Cannon does!" The new mech teased, brandishing his weapon as he moseyed on over to Steeljaw. When the Lupicon didn't answer, the mech grew concerned.

"Steel, you good?"

Suddenly, Steeljaw lunged forward and wrapped his arms around the new mech.

"Ramulus, you're alive! I never thought I'd ever see you again!" Steeljaw cried, pressing his helm against the other's chassis.

"Clearly," Ramulus chuckled, relishing in the comfort of his mate.

"Where have you been all this time?"

"Busy."

Steeljaw leaned back and looked up at Ramulus, silently asking him to explain further.

"Well, after I had to... ya know... for your own good, I had to pretend that you died on the battlefield that day. Believe me, it wasn't easy. You remember how paranoid Lio Convoy was?"