Chapter 11: How!?

Start from the beginning

"Lilia?......Are you alright?" You asked for how quiet he is.

Lilia was floating in front of you with his head down and his eyes held sadness as well as a hint of.....Anger.....

".....Lilia?...." You tried to reach for him with your hand but, before you could even do anything he floated away from you.

"I need some alone time to process all of this........" And with that he disappeared leaving his jacket to which you caught before it fell onto the floor.

'Fuck....Now how will the others react if I tell them?......'

A tap on your shoulder interrupted you, turning around to see Odie looking concerned.

Upon seeing your face and the jacket on your hand, he seemed to understand it didn't go very well.

"I'm going to assume he didn't take it that well?....."

Odie placed a hand on your shoulder hoping to comfort at least.

"Let's give him some time..... I'm sure he'll....ehh......come around...." Odie gently turns you around and begins to guide you back to your room.

"C'mon the other little buddies are waiting....." He gently said while rubbing his hand on your shoulder hoping to at least provide some sort of comfort.

"...I feel terrible.....I didn't mean to keep it a secret....I just didn't know how to .......fuck....I feel terrible......" You tried to explain but, nothing.

You lowered your head and covered your eyes with your hand.

"how will the others react if I tell them....."

Odie looked at you with sad eyes. Even though he can understand why you didn't tell them, he figures it's still best if they knew.

"(Y/n) I know you don't wanna tell them but, maybe it's best if they just know. True they may not be quite happy about it but, they're gonna find out one day.....Like I said....you don't have to tell them right now but, perhaps soon.....despite the floating ehh... Vampire looking dude sent me away a few moments ago.... I'll be there right beside you." Odie smiled at you.

You could only give him a small smile back and nod.

".....Alright..... C'mon let's go.....you said the others are waiting...."

"Oh yeah! Before I left, heart boy and the purple chick one we're fighting with each other while the other boys we're just going through your Chromebook."

"Hold up.....Did you really make the decision to leave them alone? Even after seeing the first years fighting?" You deadpan once Odie told you what happened.

"....uh.....yeah?..."

"....Boy I am this close to chasing yo ass...."

"But your fingers are touching....."

"Exactly...."

"😰"

"💢🙂"

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!"

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!"

Cue to Miah in the middle of painting the dollhouse.

"Walls are finished, so are the roses...."

*STOMP!*

*STOMP!*

*STOMP!*

*STOMP!*

"Not again 😞........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.