Conversation Piece - Part III

warning - nsfw chapter here, and we get JB's perspective for something different. 🥵 😊  hope you like!

A dream. It was a dream, a dream was the only explanation, the only plausible reason.

The only reason she'd have her fingers cupped under my chin, her lips brushing mine softly, then more firmly, then hungrily as her sweet tongue slid across my teeth and made me burn all over.

The only reason I sat here on the couch with her in my fucking lap, my hands on her hips and those gorgeous thighs pressing against mine, that ass that had been coloring my daydreams for months perched right on my knees.

The only reason for those soft little sighs driving me out of my mind, those big wide eyes, wider than the whole Earth...those eyes that were on me now, a sly edge making them sexier than I ever thought possible.

"This okay, Julien?" She smiled, and I jolted from my reverie.

This was no dream. This was real and I was the luckiest person alive.

"God, of course, it's so fucking okay, it's more okay than anything has ever been," I breathed, and she laughed, her forehead falling against mine, her eyes closing.

"I can't believe this is happening," she whispered, and my heart shot to my throat.

"Makes two of us," I teased, and she grinned, her eyes still closed.

With that I went for her smooth, silky throat, latching my lips in that spot where her jaw met her neck. She whined and her back arched as she writhed against me in tiny movements that might as well have been earthquakes.

My hands slid to her back, caressing in circles, moving lower and lower. As she started rocking against me I cupped her perfect ass in my hands, and my god, it was all I could do not to push her down onto the couch and tear all her clothes off.

Slow, Julien, go slow. Savor her, worship her. She wants you, as hard to believe as that is, as much as you want her. Make it last.

"You have any idea...how often...I've dreamed about this?" I asked, my nose nudging away the strap of her tank top so I could run my tongue all along her collarbone.

"H-how often?" she stuttered, her head lolling to the side, her forearms resting on my shoulders.

"Practically every fucking night since we met," I breathed, and she grinned in appreciation.

"Makes two of us," she whispered, and I smiled hazily up at her.

She slid her hands down my t-shirt, and I shuddered, those light feathery fingers making my skin spark.

Her hands moved to the hem and ran a finger across it. She looked at me and when I nodded she pulled it roughly over my head. Her eyes roamed my body.

"You just...have no idea how sexy you are," she blurted.

I couldn't help but blush a bit. That she, the hottest woman I'd ever seen, would find me, a tiny little weirdo, attractive was beyond my comprehension.

I pulled her firmly toward me, and as we kissed, more and more urgently, my hands found their way up her torso, under her top. I swore against her lips, and felt her smile, when I ran my hand across the bumpy surface of her bra - lace, I could tell. My fucking favorite.

"Can I..." I began, but before I could move she'd pulled her tank top off and dropped it to the floor.

I'm not gonna lie: I've always been a boob guy. I love them in my hands, under my mouth, rubbing against me...and I especially love lace lingerie.