See Myself Inside

A sweet/hot one, nsfw content ahead 🔥 hope you like it, I never know if these translate well to the page from my head! 😏

It was one of those evenings, those evenings that I absolutely loved.

I could tell when Julien arrived home and flung her bag swiftly in the corner. When instead of slipping her shoes neatly under the bench, she kicked them off, leaving them splayed in the hall. When her usual "Hey, how's my baby?" greeting was a little gruffer, her eyes a little darker, her breath just a little quicker as she came into the kitchen.

Her eyes on me were intoxicating; the feeling of her gaze, longing and lingering on the places she loved the most, by itself making my pulse quicken.

I stood at the counter, chopping carrots for the soup. Her hands smoothed up my hips and her thumbs caught along the soft flesh just above my jeans, tracing light circles that made me tingle.

"Hi sweetheart," I replied in a whisper, turning my head for our customary peck on the lips.

But, I knew tonight it wouldn't end there. Not with that sweet little smirk on those lips, the pooling in her eyes that I glimpsed briefly, before her eyes fell closed and she nosed my hair aside, inhaling slowly and breathing out with a wry chuckle.

"Missed my girl today."

How could that voice sing so high and clear, like a meadowlark, and yet, in moments like these, speak with that low thrumming rasp that sparked every nerve ending in my body?

She nuzzled into me, the tip of her nose dragging softly across the nape of my neck and up behind my ear.

"Missed you too, J."

I tipped my head aside and closed my eyes, allowing her greater access to the sensitive edge of my earlobe, where she nuzzled and nosed until I cracked a smile, then giggled softly. But my laughter quickly turned to a hissing breath as her warm tongue replaced her nuzzles, sliding across my earlobe.

She pressed her body flush into mine from behind and planted wet tongue-filled kisses down my neck. I gasped, dropping the knife on the cutting board and steadying myself with my palms on the countertop.

"Julien," I whispered, barely audible now, as her grip on me tightened, encircling my waist with her lithe arms. My body curved against her, my back arching instinctively, and my bottom pressing into her drew a quiet curse from her lips.

"God, you're amazing." Her words were reverent, dumbfounded almost, like the woman she was holding had appeared from nowhere, like it was her first time touching me, exploring each ridge and valley.

She spun me round and her mouth captured mine, her soft but insistent lips and tongue first delicate, then needy, then hungry. My arms encircled her neck as her hands smoothed up and down my back, drawing bigger circles til they reached my bottom, then cupped and squeezed possessively. I whined into her lips and a low growl rose from her throat.

She broke our kiss and set her eyes on mine, a look in them that sent vibrations down in between my legs. A silent inquiry shone behind them, and I nodded, and within moments her hand behind my head was lowering me to the mattress in our bedroom.

She went again for my neck, devouring the soft skin there, and I moaned with pleasure, my hips bucking up into hers.

"My baby girl," she purred, her hips responding, rocking into me. I cried out, her movements getting me right in my core, ramping me up til I could feel my wetness pooling.

"Please," I whispered, "feels so good baby," I murmured, and Julien cursed again, pressing more firmly into me, our bodies grinding together sending us both into heaving, desperate breaths.

She'd gotten me so worked up so fast that I might have come right then had she not sat back quickly on her knees and pulled me into her lap so I was straddling her. She pulled my t shirt over my head and unsnapped my bra, then her hands came up to caress my breasts, her eager tongue joining to flick across my nipples til they pebbled and pointed under her touch.

I scraped my hands across her back, the sight and sensation of her mouth on my breasts  intensifying my high with every moment. I clawed her shirt from her back and let my hands roam her skin, and she moaned into my chest as I moved my hips against her, the friction making me see stars.

Her hands found my ass again and guided me as I rolled my hips against hers, mounting both of our pleasure. She watched, enraptured at my blissed-out, hazy face, and then she grinned, her usually humble eyes flashing that rare look, but one that I loved so much: She knew what she did to me, and now, in this moment, she let herself fill with pride.

Then her eyes darkened once more with desire, and she guided me onto my back, getting our jeans and underwear off in record time. Our hands drew between each others' legs like magnets, and she pressed her forehead into mine as her fingers worked their magic on me and, if I could trust her lovely moans and sighs, mine worked magic on her.

Finally she pulled my hand away and pressed against me, our centers coming together, hot and slippery.

"Oh god," I moaned in her ear, and she whimpered, thrusting against me, getting faster, and in a rush of white heat I cried out, my pleasure mounting with each breath. She kissed me deeply, her lips on mine so soft yet so fervent.  

Finally her lips broke from mine, and all it took was her whispered "come for me sweetheart," and I utterly broke, waves of orgasm rolling through me. She bowed her head to me, and for a brief moment her breath stopped, caught in her throat as she quivered against me, until she let out a long, breaking breath as she came.

Heaving breaths worked their way back to normal as we clung to each other. She placed soft kisses along my jaw and my shoulders, and I squeezed her round her waist.

Her eyes lifted to mine, a shy kind of satisfaction and pride beaming from them.

"Love you so much, baby," she whispered.

I smiled and pressed a firm kiss to her lips. "And I love you."