The feeling was so strong that she frowned and woke up.

When she opened her eyes, she met with the man's cold gaze.

Lu Liangwei was taken aback as she reached out to take the man's hand. "Your Majesty..."

However, before she could touch his hand, he brushed her hand away.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The man's voice was authoritative and intimidating. It reminded Lu Liangwei of the first time she met him.

It had been a long time since she last heard the man speak to her in such a tone.

She looked at him in shock. "Your Majesty, it's not April Fool's today. You shouldn't be cracking such a joke."

With that, she sat up and tried to hold his hand once more, but he swatted it away again.

This time, he was quite rough and her hand crashed heavily against the carvings on the bed railing.

Bam!

The back of her hand swelled up immediately.

Lu Liangwei frowned; she realized with a start that something was not right.

His Majesty had never treated her this way even at his angriest. Even when he had reprimanded her, it was all bark, but no bite. What was wrong with him today?

She ignored the pain at the back of her hand as she calmed herself down and replied tenderly, "Your Majesty. I'm Lu Liangwei, the Empress you formally married."

If you find any errors ( broken links, non-standard content, etc.. ), Please let us know < report chapter > so we can fix it as soon as possible.

CHAPTER 902: YOU SHOULD REFER TO YOURSELF AS 'YOUR HUMBLE LADY' WHEN SPEAKING TO ME
Long Yang stared judgmentally at her without feeling. "Lu Liangwei? Now I remember."

Lu Liangwei was delighted. "Your Majesty, you finally remember..."

"Aren't you the one from the Grand Duke Family who has been harassing the Crown Prince? You are the Second Miss Lu who attempted to hang herself for the sake of the Crown Prince." Long Yang frowned in disgust as he said this.

"What's going on? You weren't able to hang yourself and now you've changed your target to me? You're the daughter of the principal wife of the Grand Duke Family, after all. How could you have such a terrible character, to even go as far as to impersonate as my Empress? How dare you, Lu Liangwei? Do you think I won't sentence you guilty just because you have the Grand Duke to protect you?"

Lu Liangwei's eyes widened as she stared at him incredulously. She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

However, the disgust in His Majesty's eyes was so apparent that there was no way she could pretend not to notice it.

His Majesty had always pampered her endlessly, yet his behavior has changed completed and he was very disgusted with her.

Lu Liangwei felt like she had been struck by lightning and could not react for quite some time.

However, her demeanor in Long Yang's eyes looked like a sign of guilt, where she had nothing to say for herself.

He sneered coldly. "No wonder the Crown prince abandoned you in favor of your sister who is from a secondary wife. Your stupidity has no bounds!"

Lu Liangwei was jolted back to reality as she glared at him furiously. "Long Junzhi, don't you dare cross the line. I've told you before that there's nothing between me and Crown Prince. I was not the one who did all those things. Why are you humiliating me by bringing up the past?"